Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I only looked at this because I assumed Deonte had been lined up for Jake Paul.

How's the club doing with the £ 200/300 million plus he earned for the club ?

Asking for a friend.
Horrendous to be fair but don’t spout about holding your head high and walking out of the front door. Then spunk money on some poor signings and disappear out of the back exit with 4 million quid and leave United in a shower of shit.

I like wilder but threads that say we need him now are far fetched and delusional. We have hecky he’s managing the best of this shit storm he can. He’s showed no signs of fucking off when things are getting difficult and I don’t believe he will ask for 4 million quid if he does leave

I don’t believe he will ask for 4 million quid if he does leave

How much do you think Slav and his team trousered when they were sacked for achieving the root sum of fuck all.

Still they were shown the front door. So that makes it OK.

I don’t believe he will ask for 4 million quid if he does leave

What proof have you that CW 'asked' for £ 4 million ?
Was it not part of his contract like Slav's pay off.

Maybe the egress has a bearing on the amount, I don't know. I can only be guided by the 'facts' and rumours spread by many on the internet, many of who claim to have divine knowledge.

How much do you think Slav and his team trousered when they were sacked for achieving the root sum of fuck all.

Still they were shown the front door. So that makes it OK.
Slav didn’t throw statements of how to leave and how to act a football club before he left. He also showed at least some humility, some thing Chris never did.

Back to the point of the thread though of Wilder coming back to see us over the line……it’s delusional. He’s done nothing since he left is with boro so why should he come back to lane.

What proof have you that CW 'asked' for £ 4 million ?
Was it not part of his contract like Slav's pay off.

Maybe the egress has a bearing on the amount, I don't know. I can only be guided by the 'facts' and rumours spread by many on the internet, many of who claim to have divine knowledge.
You can only go on what you read and what has been said

He’s done nothing since he left is with boro so why should he come back to lane.

I never said he should, I was merely questioning some of the nonsense spouted about him to back up some peoples opinions.

Prince Abdullah: "Chris explained why he wanted to resign. He said that he felt the team needed a change, a new voice. We were very clear and said we don't want to fire you but if you want to resign, you can, but we will not pay you the same money as if we were firing you."​

How much would he have got if he waited until he was sacked ?

Asking for a friend.

So we get the bloke who got sacked from the team now chasing us down, who he left in relegation trouble, to see us over the line against them?

Oh the “agent wilder” comments from the boro fans would be hilarious

Imagine the vitriol towards PA if he sacked the bloke that got us to 2nd, for a bloke who deserted the sinking ship, if he was to blow said 2nd place

Was any arsenal fans calling for Arteta to get the boot when Man C clawed back their lead other week?

Several more twists and turns to come, keep the faith Blades

It seems a bit weird to me that people are still swallowing the Prince's side of the story (with a few embellishments to boot), after all he's put us through.

You'd think by now that people would have realised th Wilder had good reason to be unhappy. Especially as other managers have voiced their opinions on our board.

Prince Abdullah: "Chris explained why he wanted to resign. He said that he felt the team needed a change, a new voice. We were very clear and said we don't want to fire you but if you want to resign, you can, but we will not pay you the same money as if we were firing you."​

How much would he have got if he waited until he was sacked ?

Asking for a friend.

Unreal how this has been twisted over the years.

Unreal how this has been twisted over the years.

It's the internet - so every opinion is correct.

Apparently the bad weather and poor harvest in Spain, resulting in a lack of veg, is actually caused by Brexit. o_O

According to some.

And you believe the person who went public and betrayed confidences. That's really fucking intelligent.

And you believe the person who went public and betrayed confidences. That's really fucking intelligent.
Nope just said you can only go on what you read and hear. Really fucking intelligent must be making assumptions without the full facts as well calling judgment on people’s IQ you have never even spoken to

Bottom line is, I couldn't careless if Wilder got 4 million or 4 bob when he left. The fact is he walked away when the going got tough end of. Support Hecky and let's get over the line.

Nope just said you can only go on what you read and hear. Really fucking intelligent must be making assumptions without the full facts as well calling judgment on people’s IQ you have never even spoken to
"Making assumptions without the full facts." Only a braindead fuckwit would do that.

True the managers have been frustrated with this current board but it didn't take long for his time at Boro to unravel. Wilder is demanding which is good up to a point but I can imagine he is quite toxic if he isn't getting what he wants. I think he is at a point in his career where his ego is probably getting in his way. It's quite surprising how often he has been overlooked for Championship jobs this season.

I like everything he did for us but it's clear the current Chris Wilder is not the same person who took us to the PL. As I have said repeatedly, the Wilder I thought I knew would have ridden relegation and made us go again. He didn't and it looked like he wanted to get out well before relegation was rubber stamped for career preservation.
Hes being overlooked because our owners have come out and trashed him a bit during princes interview.
I also believe the prince has spread the word around some owners too.

That and that this season at Boro he struggled. Last season they only just missed out at ours and Luton's expense mind you.

My understanding was it wasn't to do with not having a relegation on his c.v.

More so he had such a disconnect with the prince in the end. And to be honest for good reason.

His next job he needs to do well to get his stock back up.

I also think us and wilder aligned at the right times. And not for COVID that alignment could still be going too

He failed to get a tune out of the Boro team that are now chasing us down...so no. He had his time here, he did great things, but he also let us in the shite
He most certainly didn't leave us in 'the shite', you're getting confused with the clusterfuck he inherited from Nigel Adkins.

We still had Dean Hammond on the books when he took over ffs

Horrendous to be fair but don’t spout about holding your head high and walking out of the front door. Then spunk money on some poor signings and disappear out of the back exit with 4 million quid and leave United in a shower of shit.

I like wilder but threads that say we need him now are far fetched and delusional. We have hecky he’s managing the best of this shit storm he can. He’s showed no signs of fucking off when things are getting difficult and I don’t believe he will ask for 4 million quid if he does leave
You like wilder but hey fuck off to league 2?

Hes being overlooked because our owners have come out and trashed him a bit during princes interview.
I also believe the prince has spread the word around some owners too.

That and that this season at Boro he struggled. Last season they only just missed out at ours and Luton's expense mind you.

My understanding was it wasn't to do with not having a relegation on his c.v.

More so he had such a disconnect with the prince in the end. And to be honest for good reason.

His next job he needs to do well to get his stock back up.

I also think us and wilder aligned at the right times. And not for COVID that alignment could still be going too

Not sure what washes much. The Prince admitted in interviews he wanted Wilder to stay and it's on record he made a number of attempts to beg Wilder to stay in that final season.

If he did bad mouth him then it didn't stop Gibson taking a punt on him. Although if you go and read the criticism of Wilder by Boro fans it chimes with what we were saying about Wilder in his final season with us.

So has Gibson been slagging him off as well post Boro?

It's the internet - so every opinion is correct.

Apparently the bad weather and poor harvest in Spain, resulting in a lack of veg, is actually caused by Brexit. o_O

According to some.
Spanish shops are full of tomatoes (which I think your pro-Brexit enthusiasm is trying to base itself on - not 'veg').

Spanish shops are full of tomatoes (which I think your pro-Brexit enthusiasm is trying to base itself on - not 'veg').
Are lettuce fruit ?

Asking for a remainer friend who doesn't understand supply/demand/best price sale and the effects of climate change.

Back
Top Bottom