Wilder Watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In for Ryan Giles apparently. Did well at Blackburn on loan.

Though could be a winger Wilder doesn't know what to do with if he sticks rigidly to his formation.

Looks like they will get Lenihan; no chance we were in for him with Bash and Egan still here.

Just seen on Twitter that Boro are selling season tickets at £720 a pop 🤯. The cheapest is £560.

Just seen on Twitter that Boro are selling season tickets at £720 a pop 🤯. The cheapest is £560.
Wow expensive, mine is half that price on South Stand. I don’t know what their usual prices are, but they must be giving fans an expectation of promotion based on last season, although they faded notably after we beat them.

I suspect the pay-off paid for his wine collection!

He's still a down to earth bloke, was in the Broomhill Tavern swigging a few pints last Wednesday night.

Need the money for compo. Definitely won't be to back him in the transfer windows.

Wow expensive, mine is half that price on South Stand. I don’t know what their usual prices are, but they must be giving fans an expectation of promotion based on last season, although they faded notably after we beat them.
Gibson following the Chansiri playbook?

What is it, a fucking Mongolian yurt?

Laugh if it had a leaky roof! 😁
Not far off ! It’s an Artic bar from a firm in Nottingham, I know someone who bought one after going in that particular one. The guy who built that house stuck it in during the first lockdown

Back
Top Bottom