Wilder found out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brandesblade

Reaction score
Wilder had been found out …he did well for us for a couple of seasons on the the back of jack oconnel …since he got injured he’s been a disaster ..that’s not an opinion it’s it’s a fact…look at the stats …..

I would love to be able to ask the manager the question..”what the actual fuck is going in with the keeper”?
And if the reply resembled him making any excuse or suggesting he’s fine then he’s clearly lost the plot.
I cannot believe that Wilder can’t see how bad he is.

I wouldn't say he has even been found out. I would say carrying on playing a keeper who is out of his depth is outright stupid though.
He has been found out. I’d go as far as to say he’s clueless at times. Puts on Archer at the expense of having no midfield. Continues playing a keeper who doesn’t make any actual saves.

Dreadful management, absolutely dreadful.

My love for Wilder disappeared when he became a mardyarse and flounced out on us.

Not sure what else he can do with this car crash of a defence. He sets them up OK, but it's the same mistakes by the same players every week.

He must despair - we are.

His stubbornness is showing with the goalkeeper though - he is Terrible. Truly terrible.

No way Wes would have been as bad as he has played. I genuinely can't see what he's good at.

My love for Wilder disappeared when he became a mardyarse and flounced out on us.

Not sure what else he can do with this car crash of a defence. He sets them up OK, but it's the same mistakes by the same players every week.

He must despair - we are.

His stubbornness is showing with the goalkeeper though - he is Terrible. Truly terrible.

No way Wes would have been as bad as he has played. I genuinely can't see what he's good at.
All those who slagged Wes off got their wish and we got another keeper. Hope they’re pleased.

Wilder had been found out …he did well for us for a couple of seasons on the the back of jack oconnel …since he got injured he’s been a disaster ..that’s not an opinion it’s it’s a fact…look at the stats …..
What is fact is that this isn't Wilders team, the majority of this squad is Hecky's what Wilder inherited. He's going to do what needs to be done in the summer, no good crying about it if your looking for someone to blame then look at hecky & his scouting team along with those at the top.

It’s a marriage of inconvenience. I doubt there was a long queue of potential managers (after seeing Hecky having the rug pulled from beneath him) and no one else wants Wilder anymore.

All those who slagged Wes off got their wish and we got another keeper. Hope they’re pleased.
We needed a new No1 keeper for next season, Wes would have been my backup keeper.
We didn't need to sign another keeper this season.

Working with a mid-table championship squad and a January transfer window.

This is still very much Heckys side with the Crown Jewels sold a week before the season started and no plan how to replace them.

He gets the entirety of next season before anyone can properly say he’s been ‘found out’.
Decent squad at Boro and Watford, failed at both.

Found out in my humble opinion

The elephant in the room is United world. Their recruitment has been dog shit this season. I doubt Wilder or Hecky have much to do with it. The fans of all the teams are all unhappy with this aspect of the club. Wes is done and the club has spent a large amount of money on the replacement. It's common sense that they want him in the shop window. It's a shame he's shit.

It’s a marriage of inconvenience. I doubt there was a long queue of potential managers (after seeing Hecky having the rug pulled from beneath him) and no one else wants Wilder anymore.
They're hoping Wilder can turn into Paul Daniels again now they've lost the cheque book. Tbf there's few managers with his record of performing the needed miracle.

I wouldn't say he has even been found out. I would say carrying on playing a keeper who is out of his depth is outright stupid though.
Spot on

Why the fk would you

The fans are now sarcastically cheering when this buffoon stops a back pass let alone a shot . The fans are cheering Souza being subbed …

Chris - ffs - man up , do something about this shit and stop saying in interviews- it was like this before me , for gods sake you’ve had since December to put some kind of stamp in things - but it’s a catastrophe

Burnley were as bad as us but had players that played their system, got lucky at times but also had more effort.

If wilder was the answer they obviously didn't understand the question.
I know wilder gave us all times that we'll never forget but put i it on record here that I didn't want him back, I posted on here, what seems like decades ago when hecky went, that going back very rarely works and I used the example of when Kendall left us to go back to Everton, where he had so much success in his first spell but was absolutely dire in his second and he tarnished his memory in the process.

They're both yesterday's men. Owner also shit btw.
In a nutshell, correct. It’s not just about Wilder or Hecky being out of their depth, the far deeper problem is the way the club is being run.

The biggest problem is the hardest one to solve because obviously the owner can’t be sacked.

Yes he’s been at the helm both times we’ve got into the prem recently. But I honestly feel it’s going to turn out to be a pyrrhic victory.

Working with a mid-table championship squad and a January transfer window.

This is still very much Heckys side with the Crown Jewels sold a week before the season started and no plan how to replace them.

He gets the entirety of next season before anyone can properly say he’s been ‘found out’.
i doubt he will last that long

Gotta love these threads stated by noobs. Where were you when we were good? 😂

If wilder was the answer they obviously didn't understand the question.
I know wilder gave us all times that we'll never forget but put i it on record here that I didn't want him back, I posted on here, what seems like decades ago when hecky went, that going back very rarely works and I used the example of when Kendall left us to go back to Everton, where he had so much success in his first spell but was absolutely dire in his second and he tarnished his memory in the process.
That was Kendall's third spell at Everton.

He's reached the level now that the same stage we hired Adkins.

Both had non stop success on their CVs and then once things started going wrong, managed to keep getting jobs off the back of previous achievements,biu failing to move with the times!

We need a clean sweep from top to bottom!

Back
Top Bottom