Why the over reaction again??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Our limp towards the playoffs is turning into a crawl. Shaping up as well as usual then.....

Whilst I'm always the voice of hope and encouragement on match days I don't think the eternal optimists amongst our support have any justifiable right to be critical of those who voice their discontent. A lot of us are completely fed up, failure after failure with the same mistakes repeated and alarming signs of continuing on the same cycle.

Other clubs pull their finger out and change their fortunes, they respond to failure by getting things done at the next attempt. Our club waits for its luck to change instead of making it happen.

Going into the play offs expecting to win hasn't proved very fruitful in the past, perhaps going in this time will expectations low will be the season we pull it off?

Don't think what we believe will make any difference at all really.
The trouble with Blades fans is who ever the manager is he's the anointed one when he arrives and as long as he's winning, BUT. let him prove that he's only human by having a bad run and the hound of hell are released,
We've been down here for five seasons and it's all Cloughs fault..

In the words of Freddy -
WE WANT IT ALL, WE WANT IT ALL, WE WANT IT ALL, AND WE WANT IT NOW..............;)

Don't think what we believe will make any difference at all really.
The trouble with Blades fans is who ever the manager is he's the anointed one when he arrives and as long as he's winning, BUT. let him prove that he's only human by having a bad run and the hound of hell are released,
We've been down here for five seasons and it's all Cloughs fault..

In the words of Freddy -
WE WANT IT ALL, WE WANT IT ALL, WE WANT IT ALL, AND WE WANT IT NOW..............;)

Is this our 4th season in this division. When can we have it? insert wink

How the hell do you expect the players to give 100% when the fans aren't?
For example, did you see the atmosphere the Leicester fans made yesterday or the Palace fans in recent weeks.
Sometimes, the fans have to get up of their backsides and make a noise to get something going. Imagine what a racket could be made with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet.
We're in the play offs, ffs !
Cos they're bloomin' paid a fortune to do it, it's their bloody job! It's a wonder any of us manage to do our jobs during the week without a crowd of 20,000 people roaring their supports of our efforts....

For example, did you see the atmosphere the Leicester fans made yesterday or the Palace fans in recent weeks.
Sometimes, the fans have to get up of their backsides and make a noise to get something going. Imagine what a racket could be made with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet.

Oh dear. Please tell me you were off your tits on ketamine when you wrote that?

Going into the play offs expecting to win hasn't proved very fruitful in the past, perhaps going in this time will expectations low will be the season we pull it off?

Let's hope so because I don't know how many times we can lose at that place before we have officially defied all laws of probability. Anyone should have won one by now having played in that many.

Bit irrelevant.

Palace are safe and the players are giving there all , and hope as paid off

Leicester are on a winning streak and all fans have hope.

We can make the noise but the players have to bring something to the party. We can make the racket and will do , but its a two way street

The last few performances have not inspired us with any hope , but a little bit of reservation and gloom.

Hope at the moment is seen as a place in the Peak District and a ex goalkeeper ( and we all know his telephone number )

Yes sing off the same hymn sheet , but whilst you are at it , print a spare 11 copies , and give them to the players , as they run out.

Nothing wrong with supporters IMO. ( paying customers , and patient as hell , who just want to grab this chance of success , and hope the players think the same.

UTB

I have said the same in recent months, perhaps the fact that we are not firing on all cylinders and don't look favourites will catch everyone off guard and we have a "Bristol or Barnsley away" moment.

I think we will put in one of our best performances tonight and cement our place in the play off positions.

I have said the same in recent months, perhaps the fact that we are not firing on all cylinders and don't look favourites will catch everyone off guard and we have a "Bristol or Barnsley away" moment.

Hope so but the Blades are capable of letting Rochdale get their 9 points and us fail to get our one. :(

Back
Top Bottom