Why out performances are nothing to worry about

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
We're all characters in a virtual world apparently, so our awful start to the season isn't actually happening. I find that strangely comforting to be honest.

Joking, aren't you? Quite nice to have a break from being dicked. We're going out for lunch on Saturday and I don't have to dread a drubbing or mourn a result. Lovely stuff.

Put thi feet up, Blades.
I meant with the shite you can read on here 😅 but yeah I agree

We're all characters in a virtual world apparently, so our awful start to the season isn't actually happening. I find that strangely comforting to be honest.

Does that mean we should switch it off and switch it back on again if something appears to be wrong?

I am sure that some of the media will no doubt utilise the international break to compile another article or two about why Sheffield United, Luton and Burnley are all gash and why we will be comfortably relegated.

If you believe that in 1000s of years in the future we'll have the technology to recreate a realistic virtual world, then that virtual world would also eventually develop the technology to recreate a realistic virtual world and so on. Therefore, the probability that we are existing in the original world is infinitely small, but still a greater probability than Chansiri not releasing a mentally deranged statement within the next month

If you believe that in 1000s of years in the future we'll have the technology to recreate a realistic virtual world, then that virtual world would also eventually develop the technology to recreate a realistic virtual world and so on. Therefore, the probability that we are existing in the original world is infinitely small, but still a greater probability than Chansiri not releasing a mentally deranged statement within the next month
So you're saying that we could be part of a virtual world created by a virtual world, created by a virtual world? I think.

So you're saying that we could be part of a virtual world created by a virtual world, created by a virtual world? I think.
Not could, it's a statistical probability. Think about it...Why is the speed of light the maximum speed limit of the universe if it's not simply the maximum processing speed of the computer? How did the universe appear out of nothing if it wasn't someone ("god") simply flicking the on switch? How do you explain those murder hornets that were suddenly erased from our conscious memory if not for someone simply deleting the murderhornet.exe file?

Back
Top Bottom