Why are you still going to the games?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Funny you should mentioned the steelers as I do like taking the family to the games.

No overweight blokes in stone island talking about being in a "firm" in the 70's where everything about life was apparently much better....
Though when you say 'still' going,

I suspect your team may well be seeing 3rd division football next season.
I hear the ice hockey is to a good standard though, if you like watching 3rd division players brought over after a failed career in Canada.

Go Steelers.

If you watched the Everything Everywhere movie, it’s theme is basically saying that our lives are defined by just a few magic specks of time that we share with others.

Darlington, Leicester, Bouncing Day, Charlton, MK, Tottenham… and so on.

As the lady says in the movie - “Then I will cherish those few specks of time. “

UTB - and Let’s Go Club!

Not been since Norwich 2020 (last home game before pandemic). After 55 years of going to the Lane me and my brother realised after a 12 month break that we really didn't miss it that much, what with having to park miles from the ground and both having dodgy knees.
Still have the same passion for the Blades as i did as a kid, the only difference is not being able to get there and back in comfort so the firestick it is every game.
UTB!

Back
Top Bottom