Who,s this on the BBC match report coments?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score

Comment posted by paul , at 14:41 20 Novpaul​

14:41 20 Nov
First game I attended was 1981….. 40 years of my life following the blades…. Proud too….. watched the game today and you know what…. Enough is enough what an utter pile of crap…. What an embarrassment ….. you guys are total pants….. 20 points from a possible 54 - was in premier league only last season - your absolutely useless and are an embarrassment to the city…. I’m done with you pile o shit

This could be a number of posters on this website, as Delia once said"come on lets be aving you!

I will never quit supporting The Blades even though we are crap at the moment. I have supported The Blades since 1966. my great Grandad supported The Blades from 1889. when the club was formed. All my family is Blades. except for one Shithouse who supports the other Wendy. My Grandad told to take the piss every time I see him.
so it,s in the blood. UP THE BLADES.

First game 1981 , it's about levels isn't it ?
I've got mates who have been going a little bit longer than myself their support has been absolutely constant dont thinkbthey have missed a home game for over 40 years and never missed away until a few years ago ..
Then you look at myself had about 6/7 season tickets in 40 yrs been to about 60 grounds wi blades ...used to be my be all and end all not so much anymore , I've got a season ticket this year but it feels different,not that bothered if a I have to miss a game tbh .Although I do go to 90% of home games and about 25% away games .
I've had a few seasons were I couldn't go as I was posted overseas ...
I'm just trying to put things into perspective..
If paul was like me then it's not so much of a surprise...
If he was like one of my mates then its epic news ..
Then again he may only make a few games a season then this news is less relevant...
Hope it makes sense ...
Sorry for rambling on

My mates absolutely dedicate their lifes around watching Blades , that's some dedication over 40 years understanding wifes etc ......
I know for a fact they will follow us no matter the league or standard
I will always be a blade and I will always go , but you wont catch me at southend on a cold tuesday night in January.

Back
Top Bottom