Who am I?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DifferentClass

Official Simpsons shitposter
Reaction score
I was signed by Chesterfield in 1972 and made my debut against Blackburn that Boxing Day. However, my registration hadn't arrived at the Football League HQ in time for the match due to the Christmas post, so the match had to be replayed!

I later signed for the Blades and was capped for my country.

Who am I?

I was signed by Chesterfield in 1972 and made my debut against Blackburn that Boxing Day. However, my registration hadn't arrived at the Football League HQ in time for the match due to the Christmas post, so the match had to be replayed!

Who am I?
1627080622617.png

In the mid-70s two players scored at both ends on the same day in the Second Division.

I was one, scoring at both the Blades end and the Blackburn (seems to be a recurring theme here!) end, the other was the late Paul Mariner who scored for both Plymouth and Bolton.

Who am I?

In the mid-70s two players scored at both ends on the same day in the Second Division.

I was one, scoring at both the Blades end and the Blackburn (seems to be a recurring theme here!) end, the other was the late Paul Mariner who scored for both Plymouth and Bolton.

Who am I?
The nickname given by Eddie Colquhoun

1627081250448.png

This one's quite easy:

I scored for Gillingham in the embarrassment on the opening day of the Adkins season. Having had a very brief loan spell at BDTBL early in my career, I was signed on a permanent basis years later.

My dad is considered an all-time legend in his sport, which is only really played in my home country.

Who am I?

I currently play for Boston United and scored in every game I played in for Sheffield United.
Who am I?

I currently play for Boston United and scored in every game I played in for Sheffield United.
Who am I?
I have no idea of the answer, but a Google search has taught me that Connor Dimaio and Jake Wright (defender, not striker) will both be playing for Boston United this season.

I'm not sure, but in this day and age, theres a 50/50 chance, a convicted paedophile or dead?

I played in goal for part of a FA Cup quarter final,then less than six months later, scored 2 goals on my debut for Sheffield United
Who am I ?

Who am I?
You're Mr Stevens, Head of Catering

Back
Top Bottom