Where's Deadbat?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hecky says he's picked up a niggle in training so he should be back around March , 24
Listen, I know nothing about when anyone's back, the training depaahtment deal with it..listen, we aim to win v Manchester City on Sunday...

He got cramp after 60 mins, so couldn't finish his report. He will have to pick up his fitness by watching more matches.

He's keeping a low profile as there are rumours he's playing up top for us against Man City.

I know we're all joking but in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if Deadbat has binned his reports.

For all the detail and effort he put Into them, the amount of grief he received for his !!OPINION!! was unjustified.

Fwiw his ratings I found were the closest out of the majority of posters.

Anyways hopefully that's not the case and fingers crossed he'll be back soon

My guess is that he wasn't able to watch the game in Friday, although I'm not sure that should be allowed!

If the in-house scribe can’t be relied upon I’m thinking of cancelling my subscription and I shall demand a full re-inbursement/inbourdement/, money back

Thanks for the concern...I think?! 🤣

I will still write reports from most games (cue groans from some). I did not see a kick live on Friday. I could have gone (had a ticket) but was at a wedding (only evening do) so thought I best go to that instead. I actually did not even try and watch on a stream and just glanced at text/BBC updates. Like the old days. Felt less stressful actually.

Normal shite service to be resumed at the weekend and moving forward. I will be at Spurs too.

Hoping if Webding joins me we can bring back the very ahem...'popular' pre match pods on the day of the game too.

Back
Top Bottom