Where to watch Swansea game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll be in Valencia, never watched the Blades on TV there before or even checked out if there are bars showing the game. Taking my Chromecast along though which will turn any bar into a Blades bar (in theory)

Which area of Sheffield are you thinking mate and i'm sure you'd get some better recommendations?

Not fussed. Stopping at my sisters in Woodseats but can get anywhere and taxi back.

Basically want it to be packed with Blades and have a decent view.

I wish!

Not been to an away match for five years. Just about manage 9 or 10 home games due to work at the moment. Miss it like mad.

Should all change soon as I know run the business I used to work for. I can get back to going home and away once I've got things settled.

Anyone else having a night in Swansea ,or indeed a prematch afternoon ?

Not fussed. Stopping at my sisters in Woodseats but can get anywhere and taxi back.

Basically want it to be packed with Blades and have a decent view.
I'd recommend jumping on a bus and going to either the Crown at Heeley Bottom or the Clubhouse on London Road if that's where you're based. Both will be full of Blades and a great atmosphere.

I'll second the Crown Inn on Chesterfield Road, decent atmosphere, decent beer and they do a decent pie and peas too

Anybody know anywhere in Düsseldorf that will show the game? May be a struggle with it clashing with the Arsenal v Chelsea game.

im at centre parcs but they will have sodding Arsenal v Chelsea on plus the egg chasing rugby so I will miss it.

I'd recommend jumping on a bus and going to either the Crown at Heeley Bottom or the Clubhouse on London Road if that's where you're based. Both will be full of Blades and a great atmosphere.

I'd probably 2nd that. Both would be spot on to watch the Blades. If you fancy Eccy Foad id recommend Sports Shack. A bit cosy but loads of screens and decent drinks prices.

Anyone else having a night in Swansea ,or indeed a prematch afternoon ?
Staying 2 nights in Cardiff but over to Swansea for opening time on Saturday. Couple boozers in Town centre, off to Vetch Field to get some veg from the allotment (Vetch veg... I kid you not)’ then full sampling afternoon down The Mumbles before a cab to the ground. Heading for decent boozers with decent ale. Local firewater if I can get it... converted bed showrooms selling yellow fizz with bouncers on the door and aircraft hangers full of cocaine fuelled baseball hat wearing locals who fancy a pop (or a pretend to) in snide Stone Island or Moncler ain’t my bag... much prefer a good Arran jumper and all weather sandals nowadays... as for beards it’s all become very confusing. A beard in a pub used to be a good sign, now it could be a danger sign... please let beard fashion cease so world order can be restored for us beer geeks!
UTB whatever we prefer!!

Ps The Byron is a great boozer to watch the game and not far from Woodseats..

Boss Brewing has 2 places. Copper Bar in town and brewery tap opposite the ground. Wins lots of awards and a lady brewer... not tried it yet but maybe worth a punt? Always support local..

Fox & Duck in Broomhill is decent now.I might be lurking about in there on Saturday.

Hopefully down here in Herefordshire, at The Monument, they will put it on one of their screens, while the rest are tuned to the Premiership match.
Otherwise, I may have to drive into Welsh parts.

In Munich, long shot but anyone know anywhere that might stick it on on request?

Try Le C Lou Bar just off Marianplatz on a side alley. Brilliant friendly small bar. Walk out of Marianplatz past the old town hall. Beautiful white building. The bar is on Heilliggeistrasse on the right.

The people in Cardiff think they're English, the folk from Swansea KNOW they're Welsh.

As for watching the match, i'm blind so i'll be watching it on the radio.

Either, my front room, or The Crown, not decided yet.

Try Le C Lou Bar just off Marianplatz on a side alley. Brilliant friendly small bar. Walk out of Marianplatz past the old town hall. Beautiful white building. The bar is on Heilliggeistrasse on the right.
My hero, got to be better than streaming it from a hotel room!

Anybody know of any pubs that will be showing our match, instead of Arsenal Chelsea, in London? Ideally on/near the northern line.

Back
Top Bottom