Where are you tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Delayed kick off kick off, so I'm currently sat on bog in my mums on Woodhead Road having a shit.

At home with my 1yr old daughter, radio Sheffield on, beers cold and getting excited!!

On kop just out of boozer what time are we bloody kicking off?? I could have had another?

Marysville, Washington in the US of A. Checking the shout box on my phone at work and praying for a win.

I'm in Alvor. Algarve sunny Portugal. Will be watching on Facebook, chatting in Shoutbox, and heading for the Sports Bar if it's going our way.
Venice on a work trip, would rather be at BDTBL!

Up at 5am in Sydney. Now on train to work listening to some naughty techno. Everyone else seems so miserable ... bloody Sydneysiders. Thankfully back to Melbourne tonight. Sydney a bit too Londonesq for me!

Also in Sydney...watched the live stream very early this morning. Not a huge fan of Sydney either, apart from the area around The Rocks. It's a magnificent country, though. Love it to bits.

I'm back home in time for the (celebrations at the) Bratfud game.

Litomysl, Czechia (new name for The Czech Republic). Sat in a bar drinking good Czech beer and feeling satisfied all round! Big grin. Brilliant subs by the sounds of it. In Wilder and his team we will have that lost glory at last. Bit pissed, but who wouldn't be :))))

Back at home having left the ground to ensure that we scored - which we did as soon as I left. I can also tell you I am now officially too old to drink a lot and walk uphill. Tell yer Dem Gods hate my guts.

At home in Warsaw, delighted the Blades have all but done it, disappointed that Sporting Gijon have pretty much blown it and still awaiting the resurrection of Polonia Warszawa.

Tonight? It's breakfast time in Sydney. Good news on the wire though....
Roebuck Tavern... I remember it well. Surely the best Tetleys I've had... but that was a long while ago.

Back
Top Bottom