Where are we at?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
The chairman?
The board?
The manager?
The players?
The fans?

I thought this would kick off a healthy debate.

For me it is the players.

They are not playing well enough, or are just not good enough.

We need a new centre half and a goalkeeper in January. We are missing Murphy and badly need to get Brayford back. Hammond does not appear to have done much, given how hard the manager tried to get him which is disappointing.

All a bit gloomy.

HH

The chairman? Has to go
The board? Have to go
The manager? Has to go
The players? All but 3 have to go
The fans? Excellent

The tea lady always gets away with avoiding criticism. I reckon they've cut costs and scrapped Yorkshire Tea in favour of Typhoo. That, is our problem.

The board have messed up but seem to know they have judging by Phipps' tweets

The manager has made a very poor start but deserves time to turn it around

The players, whether mentally or ability wise, clearly aren't up to playing for a club who expect promotion. 90% need moving on

The fans are the one shining light despite the frustrations they show. 20,000 a week in our 5th season in League One? I truly never realised just how well supported we actually are. Give them something to shout about because they deserve it

A few weeks off Christmas...

Chairmen/board - let's see in January (if they give Nige the cash to get his own Brayford/Coutts/Done/etc., then fine).
Manager - poor: hasn't had the impact expected, dithered & dallied, chopped & changed, signings haven't clicked. But some signs of stability in formation/personnel going forward now, so hopefully it'll click & his plans will start to bear fruit.
Players - midfield engine not sparking, defensively fragile, strikers' goals have dried up. Apart from that, fine. (Kudos to Baxter though - becoming seriously consistent.) Hopefully, a settled side & set-up will see them look more like a proper, gelled team.
Fans - miserable as fuck (me included), but what would you expect? Numbers magnificent, atmosphere awful.

Barny - "I've sold my season ticket". Rock solid.

UTB
Talking about the rest of the fanbase. Doubt there's many in my position.

I just couldn't stand being sat so close to a manager that gets me so worked up. It got to a stage where I realised there really isn't much point in going.

I can do much better things with my Saturdays.

(Kudos to Baxter though - becoming seriously consistent.)

The last time Baxter put together this sort of form was during the Christmas period when Clough first came in and we were near the bottom of the league. Either he just loves Christmas or he shines in a crap side

Chairman- I like Jim
Board- Not the problem this season
Manager- Remains to be seen, has my faith
Players- 95% are tosswank and/or spineless
Fans- Some decent, some cunts, some mentally unbalanced, just like every season.

Jim Phipps should do an online poll to see what we need to do about all those things.

Back
Top Bottom