Where’s Rocket?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it our interest in Doyle that's low or Man City's willingness to sell/loan. Or is it down to the player?
Yes the first. Tom Davies probably putting the nail in that coffin. Be interesting to see what happens with Tommy. Changed his profile pic to us and thought he was coming. Loves us. We just can't quite afford the deal in addition to everything else we want to do.

Diallo will be pleased to hear that his knee injury which has put him out at least for the start of the season hasn’t been enough to kill our interest

Is it our interest in Doyle that's low or Man City's willingness to sell/loan. Or is it down to the player?
My guess from what I"ve read on here is, he wants to come, city will sell but, he wants more wages than we're willing to offer and we've signed Vini Souza and Hamer since we started negotiation.

Yes the first. Tom Davies probably putting the nail in that coffin. Be interesting to see what happens with Tommy. Changed his profile pic to us and thought he was coming. Loves us. We just can't quite afford the deal in addition to everything else we want to do.
It'll be a massive shame to miss out on a young talent who really wants to play for the club - one of those that you'd think would fit the criteria of being young with a high sell on value. But, I understand that we're on a tight budget and we have more pressing needs elsewhere in the squad. I can't see T Davies being starter like T Doyle would though

My guess from what I"ve read on here is, he wants to come, city will sell but, he wants more wages than we're willing to offer and we've signed Vini Souza and Hamer since we started negotiation.
Hecky chose to go for Souza over Doyle. We could easy have Doyle on loan now if we really wanted him. The only way he will be with us this season is if we don’t get our top targets even then I think the chances are slim.

Hecky chose to go for Souza over Doyle. We could easy have Doyle on loan now if we really wanted him. The only way he will be with us this season is if we don’t get our top targets even then I think the chances are slim.

Does what you know of our top targets tally with Rocket's understanding?
He has been misfiring a lot of late... got bits of Rocket debris all over the shop.

Current position

Palestri 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Origi 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Macca 🚀🚀🚀
Doyle 🚀
Palmer 🚀🚀
Balde 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Archer 🚀🚀🚀
Diallo 🚀🚀🚀
Jonny Otto - Not on any list I have ever been told of.

While Palestri and Balde are different players they are both right footers so something tells me they could be for the same position. One of those 2 looking most likely as our first signing as things stand.
Too much confidence in origi coming, he isn’t.

It'll be a massive shame to miss out on a young talent who really wants to play for the club - one of those that you'd think would fit the criteria of being young with a high sell on value. But, I understand that we're on a tight budget and we have more pressing needs elsewhere in the squad. I can't see T Davies being starter like T Doyle would though
A 3 yr deal is a big deal to offer a FA we don’t think will be a starter here IMO at least, could be wrong though

At least one of our Aesops fables ITK (rocket man and rifleman) are talking bollox, I would hazard a guess that it is both of them. All they do is scour twitter and put a story to it to make it sound as though they have a unique source.

Does what you know of our top targets tally with Rocket's understanding?
He has been misfiring a lot of late... got bits of Rocket debris all over the shop.
Yeah pretty much. Pellestri McAtee and a striker is ideally what we’re looking at but it all depends on City so could easy change. As for the striker it could literally be any off the names listed but there are others that haven’t been leaked yet that we’re trying for. Like I said need to pull the trigger on one off them sooner rather than later.

All I’m going to take from all of this is whatever happens it’s likely going to be very last min and no one available for Everton by the sounds of if

Spurs most likely target

With Souza, Hamer and Davies signed central midfield is better stocked with 2 to be selected from those 3 + Norwood.

Further forward is where the budget needs to be spent - another striker and 2 x attacking creative types.

It's a shame it appears that Doyle won't be rejoining - I'm a big fan. I assume the Davies deal was a lot cheaper although he's much more of a risk IMHO.

Likewise, disappointed if Doyle is now a no go.

Right age, potential to get better, fits in, wants to be here etc etc.

Have to trust Hecky however.

Likewise, disappointed if Doyle is now a no go.

Right age, potential to get better, fits in, wants to be here etc etc.

Have to trust Hecky however.
I would have thought our levels were similar too in that if we went down he would stay without too much fuss.

Wrong thread.

Current position

Palestri 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Origi 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Macca 🚀🚀🚀
Doyle 🚀
Palmer 🚀🚀
Balde 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Archer 🚀🚀🚀
Diallo 🚀🚀🚀
Jonny Otto - Not on any list I have ever been told of.

While Palestri and Balde are different players they are both right footers so something tells me they could be for the same position. One of those 2 looking most likely as our first signing as things stand.
and Davies

Gutted about Tommy not coming, he totally got us as a club and he was obviously a fan fave, also will be a tremendous player and Ollie replacement.

I do hope something can be done to being him in.

Out of the list, I’d want Doyle, Macca, Balde, Origi

Back
Top Bottom