Where’s Rocket?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

2qs1rv.gif

Who actually cares. The tagging of the latest forum duo is embarrassing and extremely needy.

We've turned this place into Twitter and bloody El Accounto.
He says while commenting on a rocket thread in which he somewhat ironically isn’t tagged anywhere 🫨

Any attacking loans from City looking bleak last time I checked. Palestri name has finally been leaked, he was on a list a long time ago but with first team action for Man Utd it was presumed he wouldn't be made available. Both the Balde and Origi links are strong. We are trying to stretch the remaining budget as far as we can and not going for Archer (potentially) now has opened up the doors for a rethink on the possibilities of more expensive loans or a Balde type signing plus one more. Osula and Traore impressed Hecky for the future so we are turning our attentions to probably loaning a player for a year while they develop instead of buying another young striker. Hecky wants to use our funds on creativity now.

Any attacking loans from City looking bleak last time I checked. Palestri name has finally been leaked, he was on a list a long time ago but with first team action for Man Utd it was presumed he wouldn't be made available. Both the Balde and Origi links are strong. We are trying to stretch the remaining budget as far as we can and not going for Archer (potentially) now has opened up the doors for a rethink on the possibilities of more expensive loans or a Balde type signing plus one more. Osula and Traore impressed Hecky for the future so we are turning our attentions to probably loaning a player for a year while they develop instead of buying another young striker. Hecky wants to use our funds on creativity now.

How many rockets on these deals though? 1 or 10?

Maybe someone needs to highlight to the those at club that offering contracts to young players wouldn’t be a bad start

How many rockets on these deals though? 1 or 10?
Current position

Palestri πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Origi πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Macca πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Doyle πŸš€
Palmer πŸš€πŸš€
Balde πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Archer πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Diallo πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Jonny Otto - Not on any list I have ever been told of.

While Palestri and Balde are different players they are both right footers so something tells me they could be for the same position. One of those 2 looking most likely as our first signing as things stand.

Current position

Palestri πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Origi πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Macca πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Doyle πŸš€
Palmer πŸš€πŸš€
Balde πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Archer πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Diallo πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Jonny Otto - Not on any list I have ever been told of.

While Palestri and Balde are different players they are both right footers so something tells me they could be for the same position. One of those 2 looking most likely as our first signing as things stand.
Is it our interest in Doyle that's low or Man City's willingness to sell/loan. Or is it down to the player?

Back
Top Bottom