What Wilder brings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony Currie

Reaction score
Great yo see Wilder(and Knill) getting a tune out of a team that hasn't got the quality/cash of other prem teams.

Bodes well for next season, even the commentator said McBurnie and Dias would terrorise the championship, will they both be around? Push the boat out Prince please!

Didnt want to comment on the 14 mins of extra time previously after that match but managed to slip in a jokey dig about it in this interview (about 40 seconds onwards)

I didn't really get the 'dig' to be honest, I thought the extra 3 minutes was correct considering the Jack Robinson injury was taken care of at 91.30 and then Chelsea made subs and they walked off the pitch, quite right there was more time on top of the 5

Great yo see Wilder(and Knill) getting a tune out of a team that hasn't got the quality/cash of other prem teams.

Bodes well for next season, even the commentator said McBurnie and Dias would terrorise the championship, will they both be around? Push the boat out Prince please!
They may terrorise the championship but every chance its with other clubs. Plus I think one of the promoted clubs will sign BBD

I didn't really get the 'dig' to be honest, I thought the extra 3 minutes was correct considering the Jack Robinson injury was taken care of at 91.30 and then Chelsea made subs and they walked off the pitch, quite right there was more time on top of the 5
A dig at the 14 minutes previous not todays match.

Everyone slags off Wilder for Grbic who I actually don’t think he had anything to do with. Yet they don’t give him credit for BBD who for me is a Wilder player all over

3 mins on top of the 5 was nowhere near enough.
5 minutes injury time was announced before Robbo got injured.
Approx 3 mins playing time was lost to Robbo's injury - so a minimum of 8 mins injury time should have been played.
Then several mins more should have been played for VAR, subs, yellow card and goal celebrations.
I wonder if the ref blew full time just cos he was sick of waiting for Grbic to take that f**king free kick!

Back
Top Bottom