What was Paul Jewell's beef?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It makes me sick to watch that shite again. Jagielka right back?? Dear oh dear!!!!

I actually quite like Man U. What pisses me off is that if they needed to win that game to win the title they would have. Now I know some will point to why rely on others but as raul said TFG were never with us but certainly liked Brooking s smile.

I remember walking home in the pissing rain with me Dad, then I watched Oldham play (I think) Blackpool in the play offs thinking "Shit, we could be playing these next season"

Is there any reason I am suffering this moment all over again. I had Danny webber moment last week when forte was clean through. When will this hell end

Personally, I think Chelsea was worse, because it was a stomach punch you never saw coming, and more results had to go against us, plus the events at Everton were something else. Took me longer to get over that one...

Wow, how bad was that? Unfortunately I was there, and it was a toughie. Certainly scarred you in a way that lessens the blow of subsequent glorious failures.

UTB

What is it with our club that we rightly fook up every golden chance that comes our way. Here are a few I remember. Cambridge away dont get beat and beat Leicster at home , don givens , don't get beat. Bristol in play off , chelsea away that little fooker crossin it in for the goal, wigan at home ( villa away match before sent us down in my op.). Sir Dave and the fourth , colins promo , does'nt balance it out when you put in the no shows at playoff finals as well. Ah well no point cryin over spilt milk . Come on Blades giv us something to be proud of today another 3 points will do me today.Or maybe we used up all our luck when Sir Dave kept us in the top flight the first two years. ? As always UTB. Oh here's another get 2 points at brum and were in europe .

Back
Top Bottom