What a fucking result!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great result, I'd love it to be the start of a decent run of points, but hard to believe it will happen.
If Everton and Forest both get points deducted my 30 points prediction to stay up might be too high... could 26 do it??
TOON ARMY!

Hopefully this is the start of us becoming more miserly in defence. We used to defend like our lives depended on it - the Brentford game in the promotion season when we had 10 men for example…

Need to build on this now - not with any realistic ambition of survival but to build some confidence for next season

never ever say its over and we are finished complete u turn this week , grit speed effort

and every owls bets are fucked as we now have 20 per cent more points than the worst ever points total of Derby 11 as we rocket up to 13 points426594375_10159873807481381_1714157926663207388_n.jpg

Last edited:

Huge win and hopefully kicks starts the season.

Credit where its due, everybody fought hard and special mentions for Osborn, Souza and Bogle... never gave up, but they went the extra mile.

Nice to have a win in what might be RNDs last premier league game

Fourteen games to go. Five wins and a couple of draws gives us 30 points. If Forest get a points deduction and Everton get a second one 30 points could be enough.

Fourteen games to go. Five wins and a couple of draws gives us 30 points. If Forest get a points deduction and Everton get a second one 30 points could be enough.
I can't see us getting 30, but good news is less might be enough.

Back
Top Bottom