West Ham Review/Fulham Preview - The Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice work lads Nessman930 Cjarvis_13

Always good to hear international fans views on the Blades, and you guys actually know your stuff.

Was an enjoyable listen, looking forward the next one!

Hello , you are really sounding like true Blades now LOL.... optimism and being a Blade don't go together . Your knowledge is surprising and refreshing and I do enjoy your take on things. I am 70 yrs old now and have been going to Bramall Lane since 1956 !, however up to the point that the pandemic hit in my opinion we had the best team ( overall team rather the best players ever ie. Currie & Woody ) during that time and even I thought we might achieve something .... but typical of us of all things to thwart us we get a bloody world pandemic ??. Since then it's been a perfect storm in every way and now Egan is out as well...aghhhh. This is how it is I'm afraid to be a Blade .. haha. The lane is a great place to be when full and buzzing and hope you can make it one day , however things may never be quite the same post Covid ? and of course a lower division but you never know you could be there when we cement our return to the top flight ?? you never know LOL...all the best.... Good podcast. thanks.

Hello , you are really sounding like true Blades now LOL.... optimism and being a Blade don't go together . Your knowledge is surprising and refreshing and I do enjoy your take on things. I am 70 yrs old now and have been going to Bramall Lane since 1956 !, however up to the point that the pandemic hit in my opinion we had the best team ( overall team rather the best players ever ie. Currie & Woody ) during that time and even I thought we might achieve something .... but typical of us of all things to thwart us we get a bloody world pandemic ??. Since then it's been a perfect storm in every way and now Egan is out as well...aghhhh. This is how it is I'm afraid to be a Blade .. haha. The lane is a great place to be when full and buzzing and hope you can make it one day , however things may never be quite the same post Covid ? and of course a lower division but you never know you could be there when we cement our return to the top flight ?? you never know LOL...all the best.... Good podcast. thanks.
Thanks for the kind words Joe! I am relatively confident we will be back at the Lane next season. Our idea is to do a live post game podcast when we visit at the Railroad!

Back
Top Bottom