Well that shut Blackburn up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking at their pages they really wanted and believed they would smash us….well, look what you could have won !
United were back to their battling best today, great performance. 🔴⚪⚔️
Perhaps some blades might finally believe we aren't as clueless as some keep saying we are..
Quality game 100 per cent commitment .Still the odd bad pass but tons of character

They did want it. They were DESPERATE for a Wembley day out. I was never that bothered about going to Wembley: it’s funny that they lost, and obviously once you see Bereton celebrating in front of the kop you think ‘I actually hope we do win this’ but I felt like telling them that I’ve been to Wembley 5 times and they were all horrible. I hope we win the semi; I hope we win the final. I suppose there’ll be some young kids who’ve never been who will love it, but even most of the kids went to Hull. For me though, I’d genuinely be more excited if the semi-final was somewhere neutral and Wembley was saved for the final. Still ‘Que sera sera ..’

Yes, since the League defeat I've grown to dislike Blackburn, the team and the fans. If that shot had hit the post and spun in it would have been game over. We got a bit of luck today but you make your own luck and deserved the victory in the end. This side's got character and spirit.

They did want it. They were DESPERATE for a Wembley day out. I was never that bothered about going to Wembley: it’s funny that they lost, and obviously once you see Bereton celebrating in front of the kop you think ‘I actually hope we do win this’ but I felt like telling them that I’ve been to Wembley 5 times and they were all horrible. I hope we win the semi; I hope we win the final. I suppose there’ll be some young kids who’ve never been who will love it, but even most of the kids went to Hull. For me though, I’d genuinely be more excited if the semi-final was somewhere neutral and Wembley was saved for the final. Still ‘Que sera sera ..’
Me too. However, unlike the play off experiences, which have tainted us, an FA cup semi is a simple free hit. Hull was actually very enjoyable.

....and get away with it!!😏
Schoolboy error Blackburn, those who sing last, sing loudest!!!🔴⚪👏👏👏

Attachments

• 20230319_153439.jpg
    20230319_153439.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 43

Me too. However, unlike the play off experiences, which have tainted us, an FA cup semi is a simple free hit. Hull was actually very enjoyable.
Problem with Wembley in the past has been the team not turning up. Great expectations and shit performances. Plus the day goes to a lot of people's heads. Include myself in that. Too much beer and needing the bogs, missing chunks of the game. Hopefully this time will be different on and off the pitch. Less of the nasty stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom