Well done Mr McCabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KenMcnaughtsNuts

Reaction score
Fans breaking off into 2 camps, insulting each other

Is this what you wanted all along?

I don't even want to go tonight, the atmosphere will be horrendous.

It's not about Blackman. It's not about never buying players. It's about the deception. The never ending lies. We have money, but never buy anybody. We don't need to sell players, but we always sell them. We need to get promotion, when we're building a team for mid-table at best. We want to build a team around youth, but most of the players we sign are over 30. The never ending quotes on the new financial rules, when we all secretly know that's just an easy excuse. I'd rather we were in the blue square premier, with owners i trusted, than this constant stream of bullshit.

Fans having a go each other is ridiculous. I see the point that we should get behind our team. That if we are true supporters you support your club no matter what. I see that. But i don't see McCabe as our club. And all i feel is by supporting the team blindly, i'm supporting this man to continue to destroy the club.

Whereas I can't wait for tonight.

We do need a big performance though and I really hope we get it.

Not a Micalajio clone at all.

No, Mic might have a blind hatred of McCabe but he's never suggested that he wants us to go into the Conference. I think I saw a post from KenMcnaughtsNuts last week where he'd put odds of 5/1 on the Conference in 4 years and 10/1 on the Championship. I should have put £100 on.

I just dont see what constant barracking of McCabe is going to achieve, why dont we just blame moaning fans for all our problems , its just as productive.and just as ridiculous.

Yes hes made errors, appointed some numpties as managers, but its all a gamble
Its like blaming man utd for losing a game that costs you £3000 on a bet
is it man utds fault or the idiot betting on football
All of football is taking risks, some come good , some dont
I am just weary of some blaming mccabe if their pint pre game in the Scholars a bit flat. it just gets a bit cliched, stock response , lets blame mccabe

I just dont see what constant barracking of McCabe is going to achieve, why dont we just blame moaning fans for all our problems , its just as productive.and just as ridiculous.

Yes hes made errors, appointed some numpties as managers, but its all a gamble
Its like blaming man utd for losing a game that costs you £3000 on a bet
is it man utds fault or the idiot betting on football
All of football is taking risks, some come good , some dont
I am just weary of some blaming mccabe if their pint pre game in the Scholars a bit flat. it just gets a bit cliched, stock response , lets blame mccabe
People blame McCabe for United's plight because he is to blame - Its not the supporters it's McCabe
He is the man in charge, he holds the responsibility and he is where the buck stops:
The manager, the coaching staff, the players are all accountable to him - he oversaw the assembly of the present shower of sh!te he is responsible!
I'm fed up with his lies, false dawns and let downs - all he has proved in the last four year is that he is not up to the job - Walk away Mr McCabe because if you are a Blade and if you care about the Blades and if you want them to be succesful then you need to be a long long way from having anything to do with club!

matter of opinion
thats what the downers think so they must be right
tend to believe its a lot of things ,
cheds wandering dick
speed bottling staying
too many injuries
poor use of loans by managers etc ,
laying every ill at his door under the banner hes accountable for everything , really , everything , so he should be in jail for rape now too

ridiculous statement

false dawns 4 play off finals show weve got 95% there , the players then let us down ,suppose mccabe was working simmonsens legs when he missed the penalty

mccabe puts up the finance , hes not on the grass , footballs played on grass
he cant affect games from a cushioned seat in the directors box

if you buy a car and it breaks down , by your definition its your fault for buying it

Apart from Ched's wandering dick he has to manage the rest- injuries happen in football
Regarding Speed, further to what happened perhaps one could understand why he 'bottled' staying at the Lane RIP

FWIW the OP wasn't as Mic-esque as it could be. We've all typed comments that deserved better thought at times, I suspect the Blue Sq comment was an end-of-tether one. Theres more ridiculous responses, not least the one above. I think much of the response to the sale of Blackman re-mccabe is very fair. I've been saying since the Beattie sale (less prolifically on here but super_pig will vouch for this...) that things have been looking more and more like the Hassall era of the last 70s/early 80s and we all know where that got us! I have mellowed, keyboard warriorwise over the years, ten years ago I'd have had a blue fit about the transfer situation. really think we have got this one badly wrong but as ever... very happy to be proved wrong.

UTB

FWIW the OP wasn't as Mic-esque as it could be. We've all typed comments that deserved better thought at times, I suspect the Blue Sq comment was an end-of-tether one. Theres more ridiculous responses, not least the one above. I think much of the response to the sale of Blackman re-mccabe is very fair. I've been saying since the Beattie sale (less prolifically on here but super_pig will vouch for this...) that things have been looking more and more like the Hassall era of the last 70s/early 80s and we all know where that got us! I have mellowed, keyboard warriorwise over the years, ten years ago I'd have had a blue fit about the transfer situation. really think we have got this one badly wrong but as ever... very happy to be proved wrong.

UTB

You have mellowed.

Funnily enough I'm a bit more annoyed than usual. I can handle McCabe making decisions in good faith which go wrong - that's what has got us in this situation. But I fear this window reveals our strategy for getting out of it, and it looks weak.

Too much by way of disingenuous statements to the media. Too little coherence in method.

Anyway... Time to go and see the damage.

UTB

Out of the darkness, a ray of light appears...

diCanio is 'considering his position' at Swindon (link).

At a stroke we could lose a manager who is taking us nowhere.

Excite (if not galvanise) the fans.

Slam me down all you want. Will we get promotion with Wilson? Not a chance - even of the play-offs. Would di Canio achieve our goals? Who knows, but we're at and end with Wilson.

The sharp-eyed among you will have seen this in the link:

Di Canio stressed that he has been made false promises by the club, that Matt Ritchie was sold behind his back and that he would have walked away from the Robins a long time ago “if it wasn’t for the players and fans of Swindon Town”.

What better way for McCabe to put up or fuck off. Set on di Canio, publicly promise the above would not happen and (for the very last time) get the fans behind you.

Anyway, I'm off. To get my tin hat. I can't stomach the sight of McCabe sat just in front of me tonight.

Slam me down all you want. Will we get promotion with Wilson? Not a chance - even of the play-offs. Would di Canio achieve our goals? Who knows, but we're at and end with Wilson.

Di Canio stressed that he has been made false promises by the club, that Matt Ritchie was sold behind his back and that he would have walked away from the Robins a long time ago “if it wasn’t for the players and fans of Swindon Town”.

What better way for McCabe to put up or fuck off. Set on di Canio, publicly promise the above would not happen and (for the very last time) get the fans behind you.

Anyway, I'm off. To get my tin hat. I can't stomach the sight of McCabe sat just in front of me tonight.
As if we are a credible club for a manager blighted by broken promises and rug-pulling!

I would never go the Lane again or want us to win whilst we had a vile openly Fascist as the manager.

yes, a nazi ex piglet..vile oaf he is..nazi buffoon
will a change of manager turn our fortunes?
in all honesty i feel wilson is just a puppet on a string being held by a total arsehole-if u change the manager-fine-but the bloke operating the strings is EVER present,until he goes,nowt will change.

I would never go the Lane again or want us to win whilst we had a vile openly Fascist as the manager.

yes, a nazi ex piglet..vile oaf he is..nazi buffoon

And that's just as pathetic as those in the car park protesting about Wilson because 'he's an ex-pig'.

With well-reasoned thinking like that, we've had it.

And that's just as pathetic as those in the car park protesting about Wilson because 'he's an ex-pig'.

There isn`t more to this than meets the eye is there grafik? not because dick anni o is a pig,,, because hes a fascist..i am in no mood for this now i have to say..owt else you want to add..something about politics perhaps? oh..we are screwed now..nowt to do with ghandi or me....

There isn`t more to this than meets the eye is there grafik? not because dick anni o is a pig,,, because hes a fascist..i am in no mood for this now i have to say..owt else you want to add..something about politics perhaps? oh..we are screwed now..nowt to do with ghandi or me....

League 2 beckons. It seems nothing can stop the slide.

Its playing out just like when we were relegated into the Championship.
Play Offs first season, followed by decline the season after & relegation following later on........
If something drastic doesnt change it WILL happen.

Like I said in another thread, we haven't hit the bottom yet. We will only lose more players and there is no intention of making meaningful signings to replace anyone. We have no momentum, haven't had any for years.

In a word (or two): fuck off. I'd rather be Sunday League than have him in charge.

What about those protesting in the car park who couldn't give two hoots about Wilson's previous clubs but were there to show their disgust at the appointment of a poor manager...?

Back
Top Bottom