We won't be playing Brighton next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brighton, Bournmouth and Southampton all in the prem next year, must be hard for Pompeys. They must do some right things by the coast.

looking at the tables, Zac Clough might easily come up against Bolton in league one next year

boro 1 arsenal 2

definitely boro to play next season
23 goals theyve scored this season ,,,, ooooh scary
They would probably want to keep Harry Chapman if they go down. I'd imagine he would be good enough for their Championship squad.

I like Cambridge. Used to live there and went to their games occasionally, during some good years for them (1991-2 most notably)

We have played competitive games against 81 of the other 91 teams in the last 10 seasons. The teams we haven't played in the last 10 seasons are:

Last met in 2006-7 - Liverpool, Blackburn Rovers and Chelsea. We may play Blackburn in the league next year.

Last met in 2005-6: Brighton and Hove Albion and Luton Town.

Last met in 2004-5: Sunderland - we will almost certainly play them next season.

Last met in 2002-3: Cheltenham Town (a Cup game - we have never played them in the league)

We have never played Barnet or Accrington Stanley in a competitive game. We have also not played the current version of Newport County: we last played against their predecessors of the same name (dissolved in 1989) in 1984.

I like Cambridge. Used to live there and went to their games occasionally, during some good years for them (1991-2 most notably)

We have played competitive games against 81 of the other 91 teams in the last 10 seasons. The teams we haven't played in the last 10 seasons are:

Last met in 2006-7 - Liverpool, Blackburn Rovers and Chelsea. We may play Blackburn in the league next year.

Last met in 2004-5: Sunderland - we will almost certainly play them next season.

Last met in 2002-3: Cheltenham Town (a Cup game - we have never played them in the league)

We have never played Barnet or Accrington Stanley in a competitive game. We have also not played the current version of Newport County: we last played against their predecessors of the same name (dissolved in 1989) in 1984.
That's some knowledge, Rev!

I have been following United since 1980 and Cambridge are the only 'established' team we haven't played in the league.

I have been following United since 1980 and Cambridge are the only 'established' team we haven't played in the league.

Yes, we've only played them in 1978-9. Our only other game was in the Cup in 2013-14.

I am gutted we're nor playing Brighton because my son in law who works for Heineken has the Am-ex hospitality account - I can leave you to work the rest out.

Pity Brighton have escaped.

Would have been a decent weekend down on the south coast. Never mind we can go to Hull instead.

HH

Back
Top Bottom