We can score

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JPBrods

Reaction score
Not going to dwell on how that ended. We were shithouses today no question and when the 12 board went up, it was on the cards.

Want to bask in the fact that this season we at least look like a team capable of sticking it in the back of the net.

Five goals scored this season. We are making chances.

Game managed superbly until 98th minute. Utter collapse thereafter not acceptable at any level or in any context, especially mcburnie getting himself a red, which is utterly unacceptable.

My only hope is that the players don’t let that one sting like when we lost 2-1 to Leicester in the covid season, which felt like the rubber stamp on what would be a turgid campaign.

We’re not the worst side in this league as predicted by many and provided we click that 5% extra we will win some games and take some points off teams we otherwise wouldn’t expect to challenge. We gave them a fucking game today, don’t forget that. Look at how they celebrated it.

Keep those chins up and UTB.

Most expected us to get hammered today.
I'm proud of the lads.
We won't have many games as tough as Spurs away.
And like you said, we're a goal threat again, a big one. I think this is going to be a fun season and I think we'll turn some good sides over.
Don't dwell on the result, Appreciate the performance.
We could be losing at home to Ipswich, instead we are going toe to toe with the in form teams in the Premier League.

We can score so why are we playing on the back foot every game. We went forward against city and looked like scoring today in the first half we went forward and looked like scoring.
The first few games this season are like us under warnock try for a nil nil
If we go behind attack and look where that got us.

Good OP and this is why I think we will have a good chance this season, coupled with the fact that this team is busting it's bollocks in every game for the manager.

Our issue is likely to be lack of depth though, especially up front, and performances like today are also bound to rack of the injuries over a long season.

Still, there are far more positives than negatives for me at the moment.

Good OP and this is why I think we will have a good chance this season, coupled with the fact that this team is busting it's bollocks in every game for the manager.

Our issue is likely to be lack of depth though, especially up front, and performances like today are also bound to rack of the injuries over a long season.

Still, there are far more positives than negatives for me at the moment.
I watched the Wolves v Liverpool game before and i think whilst Liverpool were well below par most of the game, they, like Spurs were able to turn the screw against a tiring side and whilst Wolves and ourselves don't have the depth from the bench, Liverpool and Spurs show that they are a different level by being clinical when it really matters.

Back
Top Bottom