We can’t sign anyone till we sell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Beighton Bob

its a long way to Tipperary
Reaction score
These last few weeks I’ve been really wound up with the negativity of our fans, and I quote many that said words like, “the Prince is skint” “the same old board, weerz munny gone” “no ambition” “we cannot and will not sign players till we’ve sold Berge and Ramsdale”.

then after 2 games dozens of our fans slating Slavisa, moaning about tactics, team selection, he’s been called clueless.

I think this guy will get us playing the best attacking football we’ve seen since Wilders first 2-3 seasons, his Fulham and Watford sides were amazing to watch, please give him time. Well, that’s my opinion.

I agree. You have a good manager who will turn it around for you quickly, Theres no question about that. You have the players certainly to be fighting for promotion this season. I still believe you will be there or abouts.

On a side note I had to do a double take on your username. I was convinced it said Brighton Bob. Thought there was two of us on here.

I agree. You have a good manager who will turn it around for you quickly, Theres no question about that. You have the players certainly to be fighting for promotion this season. I still believe you will be there or abouts.

On a side note I had to do a double take on your username. I was convinced it said Brighton Bob. Thought there was two of us on here.
Two Bobs? But ur names Steve 🤔

Cheers but can you lend us Maupay ?

People going on about us being skint then there's poor old Barca 1.5biliion Euro's in debt, but funnily enough they've not breached FFP. In addition if we signed Messi, Pogba & Harland people would still moan, Slave has got a rebuilding job to do at moment he can't make a silk purse (you know the rest).

Back
Top Bottom