CONFIRMED We Are Going Up! The Blades Are Premier League

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unbelievable effort from Hecky and the boys to get promotion despite the turmoil off the pitch. Saved us financially and becoming a yo yo club. Progress! Hecky proved me wrong too (was a bit meh when he was appointed). I don’t care what happens next year - we have been spared more awful wilderness years. UTB.

Unbelievable effort from Hecky and the boys to get promotion despite the turmoil off the pitch. Saved us financially and becoming a yo yo club. Progress! Hecky proved me wrong too (was a bit meh when he was appointed). I don’t care what happens next year - we have been spared more awful wilderness years. UTB.
100% this. Hecky talked about the off field turmoil after the game, saying basically that he couldn’t sit and tell the players there are no excuses and then turn to the press and make excuses because of the off field issues… so it was better to say nothing

Think there will be more like that this that comes out. Certainly seems that Hecky has grown and developed himself, with help from Macca and Jack as well

Big congratulations to the boys...Some achievement....

Never in doubt!!!

Well done everyone, absolutely brilliant season especially with everything else going or not going on, in the background. On a personal note, I tested positive for Covid (1st time) on Sunday at work on a mine site, flew home Monday night and been isolating in the spare room since, just can't afford to pass it onto my beautiful wife as she was recently diagnosed (last Oct) with stage 4 Cancer. Anyway watched it on Kayo Sports here in Oz and as expected a nervy first half but second half there was only going to be one winner. Well done Blades, onwards and upwards, Gary

Congratulations to all Sheffield United supporters ..I did get out of bed at 3am to watch and it was well worth it

Hopefully my Derby will do the right thing ( if its required ) and make the season even sweeter , by pinching a point or 3 at you know where , last game of the season !

Beat them cunts in the play offs too please - Didzy winner. If you do I'll get my Didzy shirt out and have it stuck to me for the following three months at least.

Credit to him, at the time he was considered the cheap option especially after that press conference. He has got the results and after Luton game he got the results when they mattered. Hopefully whoever is his superior gives him some backing.

Reactions: MKY
To be promoted with 3 games still left is a fantastic achievement. I know clubs can put runs together in this division, but to get the job done by winning the recent home games, not dropping points anywhere, is some accomplishment. Wonderful, wonderful team, congratulations everybody.

An excellent night (feeling it today!). I should really stop doubting United now. Before the game I had the usual doubts that we’d somehow fuck it up, but this squad (and the one under Wilder) aren’t about that at all and it’s this consistency and professionalism that’s got us promoted.

I was very sceptical, like others, when we brought Hecky in, but he’s absolutely smashed it and will rightfully go down as one of our best managers. He deserves huge credit, not only for stepping into the huge post Wilder void, but also for having to deal with all the off-field antics.

Congratulations to all Sheffield United supporters ..I did get out of bed at 3am to watch and it was well worth it

Hopefully my Derby will do the right thing ( if its required ) and make the season even sweeter , by pinching a point or 3 at you know where , last game of the season !
Last minute disputed Didzy penalty in the play-off 2nd leg at The Sty please 😎

We beat one top Prem team and held another at bay for 40 mins already this season. Bring the right players in and we could stay up!

Congratulations on promotion from a Man City fan. I have followed your season because of Doyle and McAtee, have enjoyed watching you and am really happy that you have got promoted.

I think the loan moves were great for both of our lads and it is great that faith was maintained with McAtee when he looked a bit lost in his first few games. Great judgement from your manager!

We beat one top Prem team and held another at bay for 40 mins already this season. Bring the right players in and we could stay up!
But WeNsDeH fans keep saying we’re going to get battered every week??

Great to see all the pictures of the players straight on the piss in town with Blades fans, still with the promotions t shirts on 😂

Back
Top Bottom