Wba v Brum.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJ blade

Reaction score
I know we're not pulling many trees up, but fuck me watching these 2tonight! It's fucking rubbish both of them.

I know we're not pulling many trees up, but fuck me watching these 2tonight! It's fucking rubbish both of them.
WBA found a way to win it in the end, but awful football from both teams. Long ball and long throws all night from both of them, the pitch side towels will take some drying out.

WBA found a way to win it in the end, but awful football from both teams. Long ball and long throws all night from both of them, the pitch side towels will take some drying out.
Employ that football in the Prem they wouldn’t get a point.
Sams football was sublime compared to that

We heard all of this last season, every time someone watched a Championship game it was "If that's the standard, we'll piss it".

Well that is the standard, and we're not pissing it. West Brom have more than twice as many points as we do and absolutely arseholed us at their place. No sense in continuing to pretend that we're above all this.

We heard all of this last season, every time someone watched a Championship game it was "If that's the standard, we'll piss it".

Well that is the standard, and we're not pissing it. West Brom have more than twice as many points as we do and absolutely arseholed us at their place. No sense in continuing to pretend that we're above all this.
no were not but we really should be with the squad weve got its about time these players stepped up to the plate starting today

Back
Top Bottom