Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesman1968

Reaction score
Wonder where he’s off to could it be S 2 by any chance

Attachments

• IMG_0935.png
    IMG_0935.png
    703.7 KB · Views: 96

Don’t want him anywhere near BDTBL, but intrigued to see if Wilder goes to Huddersfield

Don’t want him anywhere near BDTBL, but intrigued to see if Wilder goes to Huddersfield
He’s been heavily linked before. News of todays press conference and Warnock potentially leaving broke after their game on Saturday. News of Wilder potentially coming back to us broke around the same time Saturday. Maybe Wilder planted the story to say to Hudders you better hurry up this time if you want me because I’m might be going back to United if your not quick.

Nothing to do with a new job. New owners at Huddersfield got sucked in by the end of season Warnock bounce and went against their original plans to give him the job. It hasn't started well so he's gone. Happens at most taken over clubs they get their own man in quickly. They really should have done it over the Summer though.

Him relegating the Pigs would be fucking hilarious though

Neil’s just bought a new build on Waverley and just seen Sharon in Archer Road Aldi.

Gerrimin

That might happen wilder to Huddersfield
I think Wilder would do a good job at a club less-expected to do well... i've got a feeling he might ply out a career of being at under-dog clubs, but actually not so good at sticking with em once he achieves success

Nothing to do with a new job. New owners at Huddersfield got sucked in by the end of season Warnock bounce and went against their original plans to give him the job. It hasn't started well so he's gone. Happens at most taken over clubs they get their own man in quickly. They really should have done it over the Summer though.

Him relegating the Pigs would be fucking hilarious though
Have you watched the interview ? 👍

Not heard it but heard he's not retiring... anything else is flim flam and if they were flying in the league he'd be staying of course
Check it on You Tube,it's a reasonable watch.Sounds like it was always a stopgap position👍

Back
Top Bottom