Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score

He's certainly squirrelled away a nice next egg over the years.

Done we’ll still managing at 103 years old. He’s that old he saw the start and end of the Roman Empire.

Love that .. and it's a bit emotional at the end " I'd fucking die for you lot" tear to the eye moment and in fairness he got lads in ... We went up...
Neil gave us some of our best recent years .. sone so celled fans still think funny to him Colin... Show some respect FFS...... He will always be Neil Warnock to me .. never a Colin

He's a bit of a knob I think, but for a few cracking years, he was "our" knob, and I'll never forget the good times he gave us.

05/06 was the only season I've ever managed to go to every single match, league and cups, the whole lot. In hindsight, I couldn't have picked a better season.

Cheers Neil. Enjoy retirement.

Could see him taking a final job at Torquay, Exeter or Plymouth as manager or DoF, or maybe a non-league side like Truro.

Could see him taking a final job at Torquay, Exeter or Plymouth as manager or DoF, or maybe a non-league side like Truro.
I could see him in a board room role, and of course he'll be part of the Blades legacy family with Brian, Tony and Dave. Sky punditry and maybe a small role as ambassador

I could see him in a board room role, and of course he'll be part of the Blades legacy family with Brian, Tony and Dave. Sky punditry and maybe a small role as ambassador
Agree with that apart from the fact that half of our fan base still thinks he's a twat :)

He did my head in at times, wasn't a fan of the constant ref bashing. He had a hell of an ego on him. Bit of an odd ball.

But I loved his team'sa. They lways had a great spirit about them. Competitive and played to the final whistle, often conjuring up late goals. Bramall Lane was a fortress and I used to think we were invincible under the lights.
Ultimately, I loved his passion on the sidelines and that he was a Blade made it all the better.

One of the games more interesting characters and hopefully we see more of him on TV now he's finally decided to call it a day.

Like many, I was often embarrassed by his antics and I always believed the most important thing in his life was Neil Warnock. However, 2003 was a stupendous season, we should have gone up at least in second place and in my view, that team was better than the one that eventually went up.

But......

I will never forgive him for the January transfer window in the PL that laid the foundation for the years of misery that followed. Or his team selection against Wigan.

Nothing but respect for Neil we all make mistakes but he never put himself before the club happy retirement , and enjoy the tractor and fishing 🎣 😉

Back
Top Bottom