Warnock after Geary and Webber??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SouthEssexBlade

...for wit and sage wisdom
Reaction score
Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock is ready to raid former club Sheffield United to sign Derek Geary and Danny Webber in a £1m deal. (Daily Star)

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock is ready to raid former club Sheffield United to sign Derek Geary and Danny Webber in a £1m deal. (Daily Star)

£1m for geary and webber, surely that man has lost the plot :eek:

Its in the Sun as well. So it must be true.

Warnock ruffling Blackies feathers?, don't rise to him Blackie just tell him to fuck off !

Warnocks been after Webber for ages.

No less than a Million for him!

£1m for geary and webber, surely that man has lost the plot :eek:

On the other hand... £500k each for a striker who's never had a run in the team through injury and a player who can hardly train because of a bad knee.

When you look at it that way....

id still want more than 500k for each of them. £1 million each.

Del has prem experience and did ace there. Its matches that count at the end of the day not training!

Its matches that count at the end of the day not training!

And if he isn't playing matches and can't train... he's hardly going to be fit is he?

he isnt playing matches at the min as sun ji is better.

He's had to sit out training before when we were in the prem and still played amazing on match days. He could still play in reserve games for fitness.

For a player you go on their match performances for a sale not training issues.

I would make warnock pay £2million for geary. Try and get some money back on the shite he has bought over the years :D

Geary is training, i'm up there everyday and never misses training

Woah... every day?

If you don't work for the club, that's a bit stalkerish!

So Geary hasn't got an arthritic knee? Because I thought it was common knowledge that he had.

On the other hand... £500k each for a striker who's never had a run in the team through injury and a player who can hardly train because of a bad knee.

When you look at it that way....

Or another way to look at it,

A proven striker in this league, and a very reliable attacking right back.

In todays inflated prices it would have to be no deal I'm afraid.

We should be looking at around £2 million for the pair, as we don't need to sell.

warnocks on the prowl for strikers again!

Oh apart from wednesdays because they are not in and geary had two operations on his knee but he is training. oh and beattie is finally in full training.

no hendrie or armstrong today though so read into that what you want.

carney and stead are playing tomorrow against huddersfield. today i found out that hendrie has got an infected foot and armstrong is obviously at reading. everyone fit and in training apart from gillespie.

carney and stead are playing tomorrow against huddersfield. today i found out that hendrie has got an infected foot and armstrong is obviously at reading. everyone fit and in training apart from gillespie.

Do you work at the Academy?

From todays People............

Derek Geary's hopes of rejoining his former Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock at Crystal Palace are on the rise.

Blades have done well without their long-serving right back.

And Warnock is now poised to take Geary on loan, leading to a permanent deal.

From todays People............

Derek Geary's hopes of rejoining his former Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock at Crystal Palace are on the rise.

Blades have done well without their long-serving right back.

And Warnock is now poised to take Geary on loan, leading to a permanent deal.
It'd be a massive shame to lose him - the little legend. But I guess he needs to be playing football and he isn't getting so much as a sniff here.

I hope he doesnt go.

Decent player to hang on to.

Warnock dismisses Geary rumours

Thursday, October 23, 2008, 06:30

Palace boss Neil Warnock has rubbished reports linking him with an imminent loan move for Sheffield United right-back Derek Geary.

The Eagles boss has long been linked with a move for the Blades defender and the rumours have resurfaced this week with some reports suggesting the full-back was close to agreeing a temporary move to Selhurst Park.

However, the Eagles boss had poured cold water over the speculation insisting there is no truth in the rumours whatsoever.

He told the Advertiser: "Why would I want to bring another right-back to the club when I've got Danny Butterfield, young Nathanial Clyne and Johannes? There's nothing in that."

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...ry-rumours/article-420865-detail/article.html

Back
Top Bottom