WANTED: Three Blades Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a few shirts that i'm missing from my collection if anybody can help out?

Looking for the Diamond and Yellow/Purple Avec shirts (i actually have the Yellow one but it's in XXL):

1581009479947.png1581009421953.png

In addition to last seasons home shirt:

1581009524338.png

Looking for them in Small or Medium if anybody is willing to let them go?

Please PM if so.

Cheers

Not sure on the sizes but they had a rack in the club shop selling some of last seasons.

Not sure on the sizes but they had a rack in the club shop selling some of last seasons.

yep, although think they’re all massive sizes, but they’re cheap like £20 and come with some promotion winning wording printed around the crest

The ones in the club shop outlet but start at XL but are only £17.60 or something. They have the normal one, and the promotion one.

I'm on the hunt for a few shirts that i'm missing from my collection if anybody can help out?

Looking for the Diamond and Yellow/Purple Avec shirts (i actually have the Yellow one but it's in XXL):

View attachment 70857View attachment 70856

In addition to last seasons home shirt:

View attachment 70858

Looking for them in Small or Medium if anybody is willing to let them go?

Please PM if so.

Cheers

BUMP.

I managed to get the diamond one. Any helpers on the other 2?

I also need this one. Any help, much appreciated

1594127313972.png

There is one for sale on Depop for £40

I bought that shirt. Offered him £30 for it and he said he'd take that but only via bank transfer as depop would take fees and he's already dropped price for me.

I did that. It never turned up.

Contacted him loads, no response.

Contacted him about the shirt from my Mrs' account, responds straight away.

He's a Millers youth player, fucking prick

I bought that shirt. Offered him £30 for it and he said he'd take that but only via bank transfer as depop would take fees and he's already dropped price for me.

What a cunt. Any way of reporting him?

Contact Rotherham United and give them full details.

Bit harsh getting his employer involved, no?

Not really harsh to get a employer involved in a theft? Surely as a employer they have the right to know what he has been up to little scum bag if he is willing to just take someone's money. It's a crime and if he is playing for an academy and maybe looking at going into professional football he will always be in the public eye, players constantly have to watch what they do as it is reported in the press etc which is letting the employee know so no different in this case I dont think.

Bit harsh getting his employer involved, no?

You're not running off to tell on him though if you've repeatedly tried unsuccessfully to get in touch directly.

"Dear sir/madam, sorry to trouble you but I was hoping you would be able to help me contact Mr Thieving get, who based on what I could find, is an employee of yours etc"

If they do something about it, it's his fault for being a thief.

Can't see the shirt on there anymore, is there a way to report him via the app? Wouldn't help with the money but might get him banned

Get a mate / fellow Blade to 'buy it' but say to pay cash on collection... get address or arrange meet, then pay him a visit.

This could make a good film, Jason statham could play 'the mate'😎 now who's going to play Matt and who's going to play the tosser, I suppose to Matt could play himself 😇 but does anyone know any tossers 🧐

Gary Megson, biggest tosser I know, and of course he looks like a snivelling little weak tosser, any others?

This could make a good film, Jason statham could play 'the mate'😎 now who's going to play Matt and who's going to play the tosser, I suppose to Matt could play himself 😇 but does anyone know any tossers 🧐

I could probably play both parts in fairness 😂

Update...

Emailed Rotherham. Nothing sinister, just told them they should know he's conning folk out of £30. Told them I wasn't expecting my money or the item, but if they could advise him they've heard about it, etc.

Anyway - he contacted me within 15mins saying he's had a bad week and has sent it today.

He also asked me if I could email their academy manager to explain it was a misunderstanding 🤷‍♂️

Dickhead

Update...

Emailed Rotherham. Nothing sinister, just told them they should know he's conning folk out of £30. Told them I wasn't expecting my money or the item, but if they could advise him they've heard about it, etc.

Anyway - he contacted me within 15mins saying he's had a bad week and has sent it today.

He also asked me if I could email their academy manager to explain it was a misunderstanding 🤷‍♂️

Dickhead
Excellent lesson for the lad ........

Tho' in a few years time if some Rabid Miller knocks 6 in against us in the Cup, this thread might get bumped .... :D

Update...

Dickhead
The best story I didn't know I needed.

It’s like a reboot of when Saturday comes.

He’ll go through a big training montage now to prove himself to Paul Warne and his old Sunday league mentor (played by Kevin Webster).

He’ll reappear on the bench for Rotherham next season in an FA cup quarter final at the Lane.

Rotherham will get a last minute penalty, he’ll look up into the South stand and instead of seeing the ghost of “Our Russ” he’ll see mattbianco1 in the infamous 2014 3rd kit giving him a wanker sign.

Back
Top Bottom