Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That game is exactly why we need to keep him in the summer. That was a standard championship game away from home where you need to stand up to the opposition and help deal with their physicality. Result becomes much easier if you can do that. He does exactly that and against lesser quality opponents will show that heā€™s actually got ability too.
tbf, the whole game felt like a Championship gameā€¦

Fair play he did well today from what I saw from a stop start stream! He started the move for his goal and Archer properly could have put him earlier. I will have to watch it back to see how he got so much time there but I am not complaining!

Not seen the game. However can someone in simple terms tell me what he did different today from the static ambling and arm waving of last week. Or was it just a formation that suited him?

Won pretty much every header, loads of tackles, won the penalty, scored, couple of superb tricks, showed composure and determination, got the better of Barkley and even outpaced Ogbene in a sprint!

Absolute beast.
I cant believe the fans that can't see his potential.
Potential is fine when you're 12. It's a relief to know that he has got more to offer than what he's previously shown, but also a frustration that he's not shown anything like this before today. Imagine where we'd be in the league if he had?

Osborn kept Barkley occupied, never gave him a minute and Souza did the rest. Davis was decent when he came on and finally we had more than one player in the midfield capable of breaking the play up, holding it up when we needed it and using the ball wisely. Excellent performance from Souza, he's been better than the shit he's had thrown at him most weeks but it's hard to impress when he's been doing the work of others.

That game is exactly why we need to keep him in the summer. That was a standard championship game away from home where you need to stand up to the opposition and help deal with their physicality. Result becomes much easier if you can do that. He does exactly that and against lesser quality opponents will show that heā€™s actually got ability too.
I read on here heā€™s got a religation release clause. I think heā€™ll use it if offers come in after his recent performances

Potential is fine when you're 12. It's a relief to know that he has got more to offer than what he's previously shown, but also a frustration that he's not shown anything like this before today. Imagine where we'd be in the league if he had?
Potential can also be if he doesn't have shit behind and around him.
It's not always the player himself that is stopping his Potential coming through

Potential can also be if he doesn't have shit behind and around him.
It's not always the player himself that is stopping his Potential coming through
Are Gus Hamer and James McAtee really that bad? (personally I think Hamer hasn't lived up to the hype, but then until today neither has Souza)

Back
Top Bottom