Viktor Gyökeres

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes and sharp deserves to be starting right now , however running him into the ground isn't a good idea

Mcburnie has been poor the past 3/4 months I'm not debating that but our fans seem to think a player is either shit or good there is no in-between
There is no in between with him- you and Maurice Maurice are the last pair still defending him. Us 50K supporters have seen enough to know he's total shit. Your defence of him is sooo boring- keep banging on about Swansea. Lets just hope they are crazy enough to buy him for about 500K. Jesus give it a bleeding rest- he's hopeless.,

Don't know what number Gyokeres is, but Coventry 17 and 9 were terrific last Saturday. Strong as fuck, tricky as fuck and fast as fuck. And with footballing brains to go with it. Ran our back line ragged. I'd take either of them over Mcb, Burke or Brewster

There is no in between with him- you and Maurice Maurice are the last pair still defending him. Us 50K supporters have seen enough to know he's total shit. Your defence of him is sooo boring- keep banging on about Swansea. Lets just hope they are crazy enough to buy him for about 500K. Jesus give it a bleeding rest- he's hopeless.,

There is no in-between because you cant formulate a balanced opinion on him

There is no in-between because you cant formulate a balanced opinion on him
Not true- with all players that come to play for the Blades, they are allowed a very short honeymoon period- then like all supporters at all clubs- we judge what we see with our own eyes- I have seen him live in every home game he has played, a few away games live and all away games on TV. I'm not coming to this conclusion harshly - its an honest balanced view with lots of background

IMHO

He runs slower than a duck
He shoots extremely weakly
He heads in an attacking sense badly
He closes down poorly
His movement for a striker is slow and he never gets across his man
He foolishly fouls giving silly free kicks away

All told - we have been sold an absolute dud- and if your balanced reply is he scored for Swansea- sorry but thats boring history- whatever hes had has gone.

What we have seen is nothing. If somehow it returns I'll be as pleased as you but until then - I see this dopey character as a waste of space- and I wish we'd get rid.

Not true- with all players that come to play for the Blades, they are allowed a very short honeymoon period- then like all supporters at all clubs- we judge what we see with our own eyes- I have seen him live in every home game he has played, a few away games live and all away games on TV. I'm not coming to this conclusion harshly - its an honest balanced view with lots of background

IMHO

He runs slower than a duck
He shoots extremely weakly
He heads in an attacking sense badly
He closes down poorly
His movement for a striker is slow and he never gets across his man
He foolishly fouls giving silly free kicks away

All told - we have been sold an absolute dud- and if your balanced reply is he scored for Swansea- sorry but thats boring history- whatever hes had has gone.

What we have seen is nothing. If somehow it returns I'll be as pleased as you but until then - I see this dopey character as a waste of space- and I wish we'd get rid.

A dud who was joint top scorer in the best season in the past 30 years though am I correct

Mcburnie getting pelters when he came on from the bench 😦😦😦😦😦 at 4-1 down 😦😦😦

I’d hazard a guess gyorkes starts every minute , Mcburnie is played as a target man or chucked on with 10 minutes to go

All these people slagging Mcburnie off , what are your comments regarding sharps performance today ?

Every single away game it happens
Started at Huddersfield and he gave us a masterclass in why he has to warm the bench

Started at Huddersfield and he gave us a masterclass in why he has to warm the bench
Exactly this - The Coventry pair were everything Mc B is not. We'd be mental not to try and get both of them in close season.

Gyokeres, went through a dip in form for a month or so. Prior to that he was banging them in and it looks like he is getting back to full form. He is a decent striker who has a decent shot on him. Saw him play earlier in the year and he scored a cracker. Coventry have done well recruitment wise and if we poached him I would be happy.

I am at a loss as to how our recruitment team reckoned McBurnie was worth buying. He is light and gangly. His run is very odd. He does get his head on to the ball but mainly it is directionless. Weak shot. Poor at link up play and fouls alot. His attitude seems poor.
Yeah he had a good season in the past....but class is permanent and he doesn't have any.

A dud who was joint top scorer in the best season in the past 30 years though am I correct
One more than Lundstram, one more than Fleck…. Not bad for the main striker🤔. Oh and 2 more than Sharp having started 14 more games than him.

Back
Top Bottom