Viktor Gyökeres

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mcburnie needs to show in one game a real justified reason for his price tag. Every Friday another 20k in his bank. He seriously need to fucking brighten up. I weren't there today but says he went off injured see what comes from that

If Coventry had Egan, Robinson and Norrington Davis at the back McBurnie would probably have bagged a fucking hat trick. Let's not get away from the fact that our defence has the ability to make the most mediocre players look world beaters.

He was very good today. Gave Egan a real torrid time. 23 years old and 12 goals this season. He'll be getting interest from bigger clubs than Coventry

Last edited:
Mcburnie needs to show in one game a real justified reason for his price tag. Every Friday another 20k in his bank. He seriously need to fucking brighten up. I weren't there today but says he went off injured see what comes from that
He went down a bit before after a corner. Didn't look good. Looked like a muscle injury. He stayed on for a while but never really looked at it.

£20k a week. For what? I don’t agree with the burglary at his house but £500k worth of watches? He’s not only shitting on our heads, are we supposed to say thanks for the hat? Either knuckle down and start performing or fuck off. It’s that simple.

what has a burglary or £20,000 a week got to do with his football ability though

Mcburnie getting pelters when he came on from the bench 😦😦😦😦😦 at 4-1 down 😦😦😦

I’d hazard a guess gyorkes starts every minute , Mcburnie is played as a target man or chucked on with 10 minutes to go

All these people slagging Mcburnie off , what are your comments regarding sharps performance today ?

Every single away game it happens

Mcburnie getting pelters when he came on from the bench 😦😦😦😦😦 at 4-1 down 😦😦😦

I’d hazard a guess gyorkes starts every minute , Mcburnie is played as a target man or chucked on with 10 minutes to go

All these people slagging Mcburnie off , what are your comments regarding sharps performance today ?

Every single away game it happens
Billy needed a rest today, unfortunately his only realistic replacement is that useless lump McBurnie.
Hence Hecky have to play Billy again.

Billy needed a rest today, unfortunately his only realistic replacement is that useless lump McBurnie.
Hence Hecky have to play Billy again.

That useless lump who when he last got a run of games in the championship scored 30 goals in a season and a half in the championship 👍

what has a burglary or £20,000 a week got to do with his football ability though
Nothing, but telling the world that you have watches of that value says something about his character.

Nothing, but telling the world that you have watches of that value says something about his character.
£20k a week. For what? I don’t agree with the burglary at his house but £500k worth of watches? He’s not only shitting on our heads, are we supposed to say thanks for the hat? Either knuckle down and start performing or fuck off. It’s that simple.
Maybe. i'm not bothered about all the sideshow stuff though, only how he doesn't perform on the pitch.

Gave an example yesterday of how to be the target man in the front line .. held it up well bringing in midfield runners , flick ions for his strike partner O’Hare & willing to dribble with the ball on his his left or right peg .. Hope Madine doesn’t run out noses in itl on Weds .. wish he was still paying for us this season ⚔️⚔️

Do the managers not look at it objectively too when they decide to bench him every week?

Yes and sharp deserves to be starting right now , however running him into the ground isn't a good idea

Mcburnie has been poor the past 3/4 months I'm not debating that but our fans seem to think a player is either shit or good there is no in-between

Back
Top Bottom