Roy's View From... View From Watford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

watford were good up to the final third yesterday which was suprising considering the front 3 theyve got think its testament to how well our back 3 played much better after 2 shaky games

This YouTube suggestion just came up for me. Guy was not impressed with Keinan Davis, his comments about Sarr sound similar to ours about Berge and he thought our pitch was a disgrace.

I didn’t think they were half as bad as some of there lot are saying , was a tight game could have gone either way .. our 3 centre backs were more at it yesterday & that restricted them ..thankfully we had the run of the green yesterday ⚔️

Last edited:
This YouTube suggestion just came up for me. Guy was not impressed with Keinan Davis, his comments about Sarr sound similar to ours about Berge and he thought our pitch was a disgrace.

Going into the game I thought Sarr & David would be our biggest threats .. Sarr was reasonably well shackled , Davies had a couple of chances but not half the pain the threat he was last season with Forest .. thought Choudary looked a tidy player for them .

Bloody hell, and there was me thinking that we had some negative Nellies following us.

Cheers Panchero!

Bloody hell, and there was me thinking that we had some negative Nellies following us.
I think we have a lot of fans who have become a lot more entitled and demanding since we were in the PL.

Obviously no one likes to lose and maybe we should be closer to you guys in the top 2) but fact isn’t we really haven’t been consistent enough or not had a settled side .

Doesn’t help the manager we rather harshly sacked in October is now doing very well at Luton (obviously our big rivals!!)

There is lot of negativity towards the players like Sarr and Davis due to either the money they cost or the hype /expectations on them .

Only popular players are probably Perdo ,Louza and Sema.

Most wouldn’t care if Bilic was sacked either .

I think that whole thing of sacking their manager every 3 months worked for a bit but I think it was just pure luck. Now it just looks like what it is, totally kneejerk reactions from their ownership.

Didn't they just beat West Brom on Monday? Hardly a crisis, just because they are not storming into the play-offs.
Well exactly but a lot aren’t happy the club sacked Rob Edwards as he was a “good guy who was likeable”

And now ofcourse he is doing well at Luton.

We have just been very inconsistent all season not scoring enough goals and having far too many injuries for it just to be called unlucky .

We have sacked a lot of managers and get mocked for it understandably but actually feel fans have gone along with them apart from maybe the Edwards one and Javi Gracia .

Last edited:
Shuttleworth is class. I can never understand why this tune never made the Eurovision Song Contest.

Back
Top Bottom