View from the majority around me on the kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Every single person in front behind and to both sides of me had absolutely no good words to say about Larouci, I’m presuming this is replayed all over the ground? This very nearly started a fight a few rows behind too, 2 lads were both slagging him off but one wouldn’t leave him alone every minute he’d say something about Larouci it was quite comical but also heated aswel when the other lad said something along the lines of “we all know he’s shit but you don’t have to tell us all every minute !
Also another observation or rather smell was releasing itself more frequently than Larouci’s slagging from somebody’s arse.
One fart I can sort of put up with two is forgivable but 853 farts a minute surrounded by your fellow bladesmen surely it’s time to have a number 2 !!
I was one the Kop and everyone was talking about Shoreham Revolution on s24su. I can't repeat what they said about him or I would get banned. I'm not sure where the banana, a packet of condoms and 1/2 litre of olive oil came into the conversation though!

I remember the fans at his parent club showing some surprise in the view from about a premier club signing him.

He's a kid, in a new team, new country and the hardest league in the world. None of this is his fault. He has some attributes that are desirable that should be worked on, to improve. It's unfair to him, and a joke based on where he's come from, that he has been a starting LWB for a premier league club.

Also, if that's reyt about JLT getting in his face, then he needs to look in the mirror. Hardly covered himself in glory for their second.

Back
Top Bottom