Roy's View From... View From Reading

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always worth reading right to the end to find the bitter sediment, lol

I love how you order them in bitterness, near the end you see every time the ones that are hurt by the loss to us and have to claw at anything to feel good.

Thanks for taking the time again Roy, more sterling work!!
Now enjoy the sunshine!

Reading gave in to Anel

And were top of the league!

Simply Lovleh!!

"The season even in August is already depressing. Norwich, Watford, Burnley Sheffield United way better than anyone else with there parachute payments."

"Yes, gets boring every year with same teams up and down. Premiership parachute money just too much which makes it very difficult for any other teams to compete'

Well... we managed to get promoted without parachute payments. Forest did last season, Leeds the season before. Luton made the play offs. They sound like pigs - "they're only good because of the PL money"... Fuck Off! We earned the right to that money by getting promoted
Aye,
& of Course they didn’t benefit from any such ‘parachute’ support when they last got relegated from the ‘Prem’ (albeit 10 years since)

dont know what match this bloke was watching

function pinIt() { var e = document.createElement('script'); e.setAttribute('type','text/javascript'); e.setAttribute('charset','UTF-8'); e.setAttribute('src',' document.body.appendChild(e); }

Cheers Roy

I'd have only given UTF a 7 myself.

"The season even in August is already depressing. Norwich, Watford, Burnley Sheffield United way better than anyone else with there parachute payments."

"Yes, gets boring every year with same teams up and down. Premiership parachute money just too much which makes it very difficult for any other teams to compete'

Well... we managed to get promoted without parachute payments. Forest did last season, Leeds the season before. Luton made the play offs. They sound like pigs - "they're only good because of the PL money"... Fuck Off! We earned the right to that money by getting promoted
True, we earned it, but this is ''do or die'' tbh, if we don't go up this season, we'll be no different to PNE, Stoke, Boro, etc. next season, so we need to make sure.

Thanks Roy! None of them seem surprised at last night, shoulders shrugged and know they were well and truly schooled.
The end comments though. It's always the end ones. Proper mardy arse, piggy type whiners.

But we are at least a recent example of it not just being the same teams or billionaire bankrolled teams. If we can go up this season then we’ll have broken into the “yo-yo club” from a starting point of having naff all to spend (in the grand scheme of things). So there’s hope for anyone with the right manager and a bit of momentum.
True

"Reality is sheff u are a far better side with a much bigger squad. That tends to lead to then winning the game"

I guess this one didn't see the back of the programme. They have almost double the squad list!

"Reality is sheff u are a far better side with a much bigger squad. That tends to lead to then winning the game"

I guess this one didn't see the back of the programme. They have almost double the squad list!

Paul Ince said that as well.

Thanks Roy.

I really don't see the point of teams like Reading, still, I do enjoy the nobbers at the end.

Fair comments largely, apart from this;

Did anyone see a programme? It has an extra page to get all their squad on it, it was enormous, there must be forty odd of them

Cheers Roy! Reading those comments had me as firm as an evening with Susanna Hoffs. Then this…

F9E3525C-7494-418C-A247-31EF55D8FD69.jpeg
Boom, Anne Widdecombe’s standing in. What.Fucking.Game. Was he watching?

Not a Reading fan view but a guy who rates football grounds and then ranks them, he attended the Reading game. Apparently our ground doesn't have the charm of Hillsborough. Warning he is a southerner talking at 100 miles an hour.

Back
Top Bottom