View From Reading ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pommpey

THE FUTURE ... AS IT USED TO BE
Reaction score
In the absence of Roy, sunning his conkers somewhere balmy, I have just been on the Hob Nob site and mined these pearlers:

Tbh it looked like men against boys. We were outclassed and Sheff United looked very good.

We looked tired/laboured and I think we’ll see similar results to this for the rest of the season. I still feel we’ll have enough to survive though. Hopefully, we can get a result against Stoke.

Don’t think Ince got his tactics right though, said before the game that you have to control their midfield, there aren’t many better midfielders in the Championship than Norwood when you let him dictate the play and that’s exactly what we did today. It’s said almost every time we lost to them but what a waste of a quality player he was, totally misused him here

We were chasing shadows from the off. A lot of players purely out shone by a very good and a very organised Sheff utd team. Best team we have played in a long time.

Better team won and did a number on us. We won't play many teams that good at this level.

Ah well, beaten by the far better team.

Thank gawd that`s over.

I`m definitely staying off twitter tonight.

Post match interview: Ince will point to the stats and say that he is pleased that the lads never gave up!

We looked like a league one team today if not worse

Ince out and about at the Reading Festival over the weekend - wasn't a fan of the Arctic Monkeys

Difficult to disagree. Not many calling us Nowvern Mahnkies and being uncharitable. I hope they enjoyed their trudge back to Midland Station and their rumbling train journey back to shitsville.

pommpey

In the absence of Roy, sunning his conkers somewhere balmy, I have just been on the Hob Nob site and mined these pearlers:

Tbh it looked like men against boys. We were outclassed and Sheff United looked very good.

We looked tired/laboured and I think we’ll see similar results to this for the rest of the season. I still feel we’ll have enough to survive though. Hopefully, we can get a result against Stoke.

Don’t think Ince got his tactics right though, said before the game that you have to control their midfield, there aren’t many better midfielders in the Championship than Norwood when you let him dictate the play and that’s exactly what we did today. It’s said almost every time we lost to them but what a waste of a quality player he was, totally misused him here

We were chasing shadows from the off. A lot of players purely out shone by a very good and a very organised Sheff utd team. Best team we have played in a long time.

Better team won and did a number on us. We won't play many teams that good at this level.

Thank gawd that`s over.

Post match interview: Ince will point to the stats and say that he is pleased that the lads never gave up!

Ince out and about at the Reading Festival over the weekend - wasn't a fan of the Arctic Monkeys

Difficult to disagree. Not many calling us Nowvern Mahnkies and being uncharitable. I hope they enjoyed their trudge back to Midland Station and their rumbling train journey back to shitsville.

pommpey
5/10 as no tune

The also harped about how we are in the Parachute payment brigade and that as a result nobody else can compete, predicting Watford, Burnley, Norwich and us as top 4 in whatever order.

Someone gotta do it.

Unfortunately I can't work the controls of Youtube from behind a MOD firewall or you'd have some video to accompany it as well.

pommpey
I wonder what tune His Roy-al Highness would have chosen.
Pleasing to hear that our Naval overlords have happily sanctioned S2 4SU as a safe site for their firewall.
Presuming they’ve not had a look at The Pig & Truffle yet?

Someone gotta do it.

Unfortunately I can't work the controls of Youtube from behind a MOD firewall or you'd have some video to accompany it as well.

pommpey
Fuckin ell, first you scab his job, now you are saying it's gonna have better features?

He's been on saying he's doing it later.
You're gonna get a reyt clip off Roy.

I wonder what tune His Roy-al Highness would have chosen.
Pleasing to hear that our Naval overlords have happily sanctioned S2 4SU as a safe site for their firewall.
Presuming they’ve not had a look at The Pig & Truffle yet?
They're not going to be happy when they find out there's no tayta's for dinner, cos he's been on here instead of peeling.

Nice one pommpster

Weeerz fucking song though.

2/10 poor kid.

Nice one pommpster

Weeerz fucking song though.

2/10 poor kid.

It'll never be as good as Roy's, this I know. But whilst he's out crabbing in the rockpools at Cleethorpes I thought I'd issue a hasty patch, even if it is dog-bobbar with a lolly stick shoved into it.

pommpey

Cheers Pomps. I'll still be putting one up for the various other places I post it so now we get two View Froms

Thank gawd that`s over.

pommpey
CBBD4A3A-19D6-4E02-B806-F5F1C2FF1E8F.jpeg

Cheers Pomps. I'll still be putting one up for the various other places I post it so now we get two View Froms

I would never deign to substitute your work in this field and please see this as a mere facsimile in lieu of your later publishing. Or summat.

pommpey

To be fair to them, they were fortunate to get out 0-4 so I'd expect some sort of magnanimous response. Not a stretch to suggest it should have been 0-6, could have been 0-8. As dominant a performance as I've seen from United and I think we made them look worse than they were.

Not sure what tactics Ince played. They didn’t seem to have any game plan whatsoever.

Fuckin disgrace. Mr “look at me” needs more attention so grabs someone else’s job. Unbelievable

View from reading

See the source image

Back
Top Bottom