Roy's View From... View From Preston

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

I am not having this "best team lost" bollocks.

If you have watched your team for 10 games be completely unable to score. You need to start to realise you are not a good side.

Blades came to town, defended well and did what we know they do very well, they punish the opposition.

The best team won, the best team is clear at the top of the league and the best team has the best GD in the Championship.

Meanwhile Preston NE remain a MEH team who bumble around mid to lower table.

Up the Blades.

I was talking to a few Sheff Utd fans who were getting on a mini bus and they all said that the better team lost today.

This didn't happen.
The best team won.

"20mill bench yada yada yada"

Hear it all the time. Yknow I bet a lot of them were the "20mill? Pahahaha" fans that were commenting when our strikers weren't doing so great.

“We had some possession and got stuck in, but we never got behind them did we? One decent ball into space that Parrott screwed up. We need more than that. No speed to make the most of our ability to win the ball back, and attack on the break, into space.”

That was the most accurate comment for me.

“We had some possession and got stuck in, but we never got behind them did we? One decent ball into space that Parrott screwed up. We need more than that. No speed to make the most of our ability to win the ball back, and attack on the break, into space.”

That was the most accurate comment for me.
It's a bit like the people on here who think we almost won some of those games in 20/21 because we only lost 1-0. We were never scoring in the same way PNE weren't

Last edited:
On dear, that's a pretty sad bunch. They didn't batter us, we aren't the worst team they've lost at home to, we were average not absolutely crap.....and on and on they go. The goal they gifted us? How so? There were 3 defenders who were left flat footed by some sublime skill, reminiscent of a certain George Best goal some years back but no, sour bunch of bastards can't even give any credit for that because they're too busy fucking sulking.

Shit happens ladies, how does it go? Score in a brothel, you couldn't score in a brothel 😂😂😂😂

you cant disagree with there comments on that 1st half. we were poor & it was that they outclassed more, we kept passing the ball back to preston 😁
I disagree.

We were always comfortable in the first half and the best they could manage was two shots over the bar from outside the box.

We were always in control of that game

Cheers Roy 😎👍🏻
They played their best we were well below par but the best team lost, good job we were only in first gear or the best team would have lost more than 2.0 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers Panchero!

I can understand them being miffed they had a lot of the ball 1st half yet Wes didn't have a save to make. Fair to say our goal was against the run of play. 2nd half we were never in trouble got a second goal could have had more Wes makes a good stop late on job done. You've seen United now **** off home.

Back
Top Bottom