Roy's View From... View From Preston

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Sheffield United, despite being 4th, weren’t much better-3 shots on target, same as us and marginally more possession.”

“1st half a negative shambles. 2nd half we were excellent"

What game were watching they only cane so close to a point because we were so comfortable at 2-0. We stupidly switched off thinking we'd won

Imagine the mood on here had we not got the winner.....

True. When that second went in I swore in front of my kids. FFS! f**king useless! day ruined!...that kind of thing

I completely agree with some of the comments from Preston, especially regarding the Gin. Following your team is mostly a painful and disappointing experience. Tiny victories or draws or even consolation goals should be celebrated with release of tension jubilation. Whatever the outcome , get the Gin out.

Cheers Roy. A good win in the end but it plays fucking havoc with my blood pressure and I had a recurrence of my Tourette’s at 2-2!!. As for PNE: fuck em. Small town club.

I completely agree with some of the comments from Preston, especially regarding the Gin. Following your team is mostly a painful and disappointing experience. Tiny victories or draws or even consolation goals should be celebrated with release of tension jubilation. Whatever the outcome , get the Gin out.
Generally speaking I like PNE, well as much as you can like a Lancastrian club.

Proper club, proper fans, good for banter, up with Bradford and Huddersfield in my league of good opposition fans.

My favourite was the "celebrated like they won the Champions League" comment. I'm guessing he sat down and did a gentle clap and cap doff when they equalised :D
I guess he’s referring to Deano. But he celebrates EVERY goal like we’ve won the Champions League!

No, the referee has the discretion to add some or all of it to the end of the game.

Scrub that Agreasychipbutty the rule has changed since my exams.....

Allowance for time lost

Allowance is made by the referee in each half for all time lost in that half through:
  • substitutions
  • assessment and/or removal of injured players
  • wasting time
  • disciplinary sanctions
  • stoppages for drinks (which should not exceed one minute) or other medical reasons permitted by competition rules
  • delays relating to VAR 'checks' and 'reviews;
  • any other cause, including any significant delay to a restart (e.g. goal celebrations)
The fourth official indicates the minimum additional time decided by the referee at the end of the final minute of each half. The additional time may be increased by the referee but not reduced.
The referee must not compensate for a timekeeping error during the first half by changing the length of the second half.

'Ooooo, look at me, look at me'.... See how easy it is to just answer the f******g question B56? :mad:

No, the referee has the discretion to add some or all of it to the end of the game.

Scrub that Agreasychipbutty the rule has changed since my exams.....

Allowance for time lost

Allowance is made by the referee in each half for all time lost in that half through:
  • substitutions
  • assessment and/or removal of injured players
  • wasting time
  • disciplinary sanctions
  • stoppages for drinks (which should not exceed one minute) or other medical reasons permitted by competition rules
  • delays relating to VAR 'checks' and 'reviews;
  • any other cause, including any significant delay to a restart (e.g. goal celebrations)
The fourth official indicates the minimum additional time decided by the referee at the end of the final minute of each half. The additional time may be increased by the referee but not reduced.
The referee must not compensate for a timekeeping error during the first half by changing the length of the second half.

Sorry B56, forgot this ;)

Back
Top Bottom