Roy's View From... View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bizarre them calling our manager (one of the nicest men in football) 'absolutely vile' when theirs looks like the villain in a 1980s stranger danger public information film.

I've had the exact same thought. He's among the most passive, unassuming men in football.

If anybody has a problem with him, chances are it's not HIM being the cunt.

Pricks.

A couple of WhatsApp groups I’m in the theme was that they should have been 3 up in half an hour but then we got back into it and could have got a point.

All said that our squad and team is mid table Championship at best though.

Cheers Roygbiv 🍻 I bet the dog walkers were out late in the park. Horrible bastards 😀

The best you can say about Florist fans last night is … at least they didn’t assault any of our players

They saw what our bench looked like and decided to lay off us a bit.

Waiting until the transfer window closes.

This is the main worry for me. I thought we looked decent last night but the opposition have been pretty terrible whenever I've seen them in the last 12 months and I'm still amazed they stayed up. They do seem to take their chances when they come along though so it can't all be luck.

As has been said, it's just frustrating we've lost another game against what looks a weak Premier League team due to being nowhere near ready. If we go down easily then it won't matter but if there are only a few points in it then it will be infuriating knowing we didn't get anything here simply due to bad planning.

Steve Cooper is like the downgraded, cheaper version of Brendan Rogers. His team is well set up to attack with lively, dangerous forward players, but they're a side as brittle as porcelain and it's a shame that the scratch, unprepared team we had to put out couldn't get the point we deserved.

They'll be in a relegation scrap all season again, as will we (providing we're not cut too far adrift), and though they've got a much, much better chance of staying up than we do they're not exactly getting a lot of bang for the buck that their enormous owner has laid out. A points deduction that puts them below us at the end of the season might be wishful thinking but I'll satisfy myself with that for the moment.

Our bad preparation has more to do with our pauper status. Nothing new in that, we've always been in this position, never having been Massive.

We have several starters who shouldn't be near a PL squad. That's not their fault. If they show that level of commitment throughout the season I'll be happy enough whatever the results as I've always expected us to go back down again.

On the other hand a couple of our new signings look really good. I'm confident two of the midfielders who played are significantly better than the one who left for around Β£10m more than I thought we'd ever get for him.

As for Forest fans opinions, what can you say? Yes, we're not all that. The big surprise to me is that most haven't recognised yet that neither are they. This will make their inevitable demise all the more satisfying. They have a lot in common with another fanbace (TM).

Anyway me want to help me dig up the foundations to that shithole ground and watch it fall in the Trent?

I really fucking hate Forest. Always have. I hope all their cars break down when they really need them not to
I hate ULEZ I make exception and I hope that Scab area has it introduced everywhere

I’m more concerned for Forest than I am for us after last night.

A team of superstars only just scraped a win again a weakened newly promoted side.

We can improve, they’re at their level.

As for getting pumped every week I said before the season started that no one is going to batter us and I stand by it.

Here’s my bold prediction, screenshot it if you want and if I’m wrong I’ll donate Β£10 to charity.

We’ll finish above Forest.

At least the canine population of Nottinghamshire got a few hours respite,every cloud eh!

I’m more concerned for Forest than I am for us after last night.

A team of superstars only just scraped a win again a weakened newly promoted side.

We can improve, they’re at their level.

As for getting pumped every week I said before the season started that no one is going to batter us and I stand by it.

Here’s my bold prediction, screenshot it if you want and if I’m wrong I’ll donate Β£10 to charity.

We’ll finish above Forest.
The ones giving it the big un on WhatsApp were told by me that our team is as poor as they’ll come up against this season. Don’t get carried away with 3 points against us.

We might improve if we make some decent signings, they won’t.

A massive Birmingham fan (aged approx 15) nicked my scarf from my scrawny 11 year old neck on Bramall Lane in 1976. Hated them ever since, so it does scar one and shouldn't be taken too lightly.
Managed to get through all of Peaky Blinders since mind, which was therapeutic.
Grimsby fan once tried to nick my favourite Blades bobble hat.. I loved that hat and no way I was parting with it.. he grabbed my hat and I grabbed his hand, he let go before just before I broke his fingers. Mind you, I don’t mind Grimsby and like the fish and chips in Cleethorpes.

Why am I not surprised that Forest fans have so quickly became entitled Premier League stalwarts?

Forest fan I work with is a great bloke. I get on really well with him

Until he starts on about bloody Forest!!! He then turns into the stereotypical Forest fan.

They fabricated some bollocks about a 13 year old getting glassed outside the Cricketers after the play-off match at Bramall Lane two years back.

All that's missing now are some kidney-punch references. Bunch of fibbing sods.
'Bunch of fibbing sods' try and kerb your language mate!

What's all this dog nonce stuff?
And while we're at it we play Lincoln soon...
pic.jpg

Cheers Roy, I had been putting that off all day, hate gloating scabs.
But, it is what it is, and hopefully we have a striker in before Everton!
Don't mind playing the kids and losing by 5 against Citeh, were nowhere near capable of anything against the big boys anyway, so try and get a few ready for the next game.

If we go down and only win one game at home this season then please let it be against these fuckers. Hopefully they go down too and we send them down by beating them in May.

Let them have their day, they had a more full strength team/squad than us when our injured players come back an we find our feet with new signings I’m tipping us to finish higher than the scabs, heard it here first watch the space.

What a wank football city Nottingham is. Sat on a train with half a dozen Notts County fans coming back from Donny. Not one of the Lilly livered bastards would slag them off….How bizarre.

Bit surprised to see their fans going off like that, all the "Blunts" stuff and such.

Personally never had much of an issue with Forest. I see them as a very similar sort of club to us. Similar sized ground, similar fanbase etc etc. No idea why people on both sides have gone so apeshit in the last few years trying to fabricate some sort of rivalry between us.

On the "they're not all cunts" thing...one of my best mates is a Forest fan. He has no delusions at all about them. He watched the match last night on a hooky stream and messaged me saying "well we got away with that, on that evidence we'll both be down there at the end of the season."

Back
Top Bottom