View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Literally have no strong feelings towards coventry and if anything wish them the best. Horrible situation they are in.

Funny all these comments about inferiority complex etc. Reading their comments you wouldnt know they werent talking about themsleves.

Cant remember the last time we took as little as 500 fans anywhere either, on a fair few occassions this season we have done x10 that...

Fuck them.

45000 for the tinpot trophy final, brought less than 350 here tonight.

I had some sympathy for their plight until that game in December at the Ricoh and they rightfully lost all respect and compassion from these parts.

The childish, spiteful comments they have been coming out with cement that.

For me the Sisu saga is something I hope goes on and on, don't wish what they are going through on any club, but their behaviour means I hope it goes on.

I'm gonna be laughing my bollocks off when they drop out of the league next season and end up homeless in the conference, that is if the conference let them in

A friend has just informed me that Coventry are parading the ShagAScruff trophy at home to Peterborough on Saturday. The same day they could be relegated.

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

“I’ve chosen some of the comments from their chat site at random:

– “Coventry fans are poo-poo heads”
– “I’m going to get my Dad to beat them up”
– “I think they are horrid and smell of wee-wee”
– “Na na na na na”

And some of the responses from here:

– “Sheffield is silly and old and silly and stupid”
– “SUFC fans smell like old smelly farts and bogies”
– “What you say is what you are”
– “My Dad is bigger than your Dad””

Yup. That's exactly what I said, isn't it?

pommpey

Like a fine whine...

“You have to see the irony of our season. Fleck assist and Clarke scores then Fleck himself scores.
You couldn’t make it up.”

The 500 away comment is only 2nd in hilarity to the "overshadowed by another team in the city"quote. This from a club who lost their ground to a rugby club that didn't even originate in their city. A rugby club that attracts more fans than them to what they once called "their ground" .

Cheers Roy. Bye bye Coventry. I hope you enjoy going to Accrington Stanley and your local derby with Cheltenham!. Up the blades

Hope they have some great pitch invasions before the season ends, maybe get a game abandoned. It's clearly working for them, SISU must be shitting themselves.

Enjoy your relegation, we'll never SISU again.

So what happened to the 42k fans they took to Wembley? Slag us off for only taking 500 away when they only managed 350 tonight is a bit rich isn't it? Oh and I've been to Coventry before unfortunately and it really is horrible. Like Milton Keynes with less character

Over 40000 at Wembley for the final of a competition that most of us boycotted and an average attendance at home of just over 9000 (slightly less than Bristol Rovers), impressive. Nobody gave a shit about our slide into the 4th Division and nobody will care about Coventry either. Hopefully, for them things will change at board level just like it did for us.
The fact is we are unfashionable clubs from unfashionable cities. Oh and another thing we have in common is being blitzed by the Luftwaffe.

Can someone explain at what point we were "top end league 1" last season????? I seem to remember we were wank?

They were called Coventry City years ago and now they're just plain Coventry.

Ay up Roygbiv Is there any view from Bolton tonight or have them tossers from last night crawled back under a shitty stone somewhere in Horwich with the rest of their £5 fans?

“I’ve chosen some of the comments from their chat site at random:

– “Coventry fans are poo-poo heads”
– “I’m going to get my Dad to beat them up”
– “I think they are horrid and smell of wee-wee”
– “Na na na na na”

And some of the responses from here:

– “Sheffield is silly and old and silly and stupid”
– “SUFC fans smell like old smelly farts and bogies”
– “What you say is what you are”
– “My Dad is bigger than your Dad””

Yup. That's exactly what I said, isn't it?

pommpey

What happened to the fingered hamster jizz moppers?? :)

Cheers as ever Roy.........this one's a fucking classic!

“24k there tonight. Pathetic for such a giant.” “Laughing at Fleetwood ruining their promotion party”

You brought 150?

Back
Top Bottom