Roy's View From... View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Roy!

Quite a few “one of the worst ever Premier League team‘ comments and similar. They really do seem to think they’re entitled to look down on teams like Sheffield United and even Everton nowadays, very short memories of where they’ve come from.

A couple do recognise we too have injuries but they come across all Billy Big Bollox, forgetting that at the end of the day they will always be a smaller club than Sheffield United and are where they are purely because they dropped lucky with proper investment.

Last edited:
Oh I really wished we'd scored a second that would really have them slashing their wrists. All the fans of these teams talk like the Blades shouldn't be in The Prem- entitled wankers. Last quarter of that match albeit they were down to 10- they were clinging on.

On my dodgy stream all I could hear was the Blades fans singing- well done to you- hope you had a smile on your faces all the way home.

Cannot be true. We have people on here saying we didn’t get battered.

‘They are the worst team in the league yet we couldn’t beat them despite numerous chances. Was like a return to the dark days of early Potter ball conspiring to throw games for fun.’

IMG_3083.jpeg
Check again, my seagull friend…

Cannot be true. We have people on here saying we didn’t get battered.
What are you on about- first half we were over run. But stuck in there and kept it to 1 down.

Second half started much better. They went down to 10 and we started to play- you keep going on about OG's but our goal was class- the build up was incisive and if no OG our player is there to put it in . GOOD GOAL.

Last 10 we could have won it. Not sure Sheffield United is for you- this season was always going to be very tough get real.

Burnley were outstanding last season - we are above them. Your preferred team Luton are a massive 1 point ahead.

A point at Brighton was a fantastic result regardless of the scenario it was gained. The Blades fans were off the scale magnificent- I for one will go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Could lose against Bournemouth but I won't be a mardy arse twat about it- I'll hope for better next time out.

Well done United 4 points out of 6- tremendous.

This lot are really entitled Cu*ts arnt they, a flash in the pan as they fall away..so you entitled BHA fans it won’t last forever

Good away point could and should have been all three

Thanks Roy

This lot are really entitled Cu*ts arnt they, a flash in the pan as they fall away..so you entitled BHA fans it won’t last forever

Good away point could and should have been all three

Thanks Roy

I remember them being like this in the potter years when they were a bottom half team. Disliked then ever since

Brighton are just that team you play when you feel a bit shit and need a point or 3.

Nice to watch but soft as shit with a ground full of fans who’d rather eat Werthers and cover their knees with a blanket than make it intimidating for their opponents.

95% of them probably supported Man U until 10 years ago.

steveM

Last edited:
Made me smile how many of Brighton's supporters proclaimed Blades are the worst team this, worst team that.
Blades just drew with B&HA, so what's that make B&HA.
Well done Blades players, management & backroom staff. This is all we, the supporter & fans, ask. EFFORT.
Thank you Roy. 😎
Third division South, he, he, he.

I actually don't mind reading about us being the worst ever premier league team and how every opposition ought to beat us - we probably are, and they probably should. It's why every goal we score is celebrated like it is.... and a decent proportion of opposition twats will always wonder what that feels like.

Back
Top Bottom