Roy's View From... View From Brentford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The most noise they made came when they made their substitutions. After the match as I waited for my brother, who had the dubious pleasure of watching from the Directors Box, there were some utter bellends chanting, "It's a long way back to Sheffield when you're shit". I think I may well have pointed out to them that they didn't make this much noise during the match, that they as a fanbase had turned into Chelsea home fans, and they were in fact all a bunch of cunts.

Remember when we beat them 3-2 at Griffin Park? Their fans wanted the manager out, the same manager who they are all now sucking off. What a sat of fucktards.

I can't wait for the day when the money runs out and tinpot little clubs like these, Bournemouth, Luton etc all sink back to the third division where they belong. Fans of these clubs are far more up their own arses than those of the the top six, with their billions of fans from the far east (Suffolk?).

When Toney & Frank move on they'll shrinkback to the Championship no doubt

No point taking notice of their comments.

Football works in cycles so they’ll be back down in their natural lane soon enough.

All the plastics will go back to following Arsenal and Chelsea from their armchairs and their shite little lego stadium will be empty every week.

Proper irrelevant club.

Thanks Roy.

Think they need to look up what self awareness is, because if they think they were miles ahead of us they are deluded. Ultimately yet another defeat but I thought there were good signs in the first half, one day we might actually get some good fortune.

Great to heard travelling Blades loud & proud.

Thanks for taking the time again Roy, I got to the 4th comment, its so repetitive now, "worse team ever", "so so bad" it must be such hard work for you to even muster the energy to even bother this season, so hats off and thank you!

You have some staying power Roy. Thanks for putting in the effort. McAttee should take note!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Respect Roybgiv!

Cheers roy, these will be back down soon enough and back to a nothing club, so dont take there responces serious

What an absolute set of entitled wankers these have become .. have they forgot 10 years ago they were in the 3rd tier of football & we’re shit playing in front of 3k fans as they have done for most of there history .

Thanks Roy, I don't know how you do this at times!
I really don't get the disrespect from them towards us. You'd think they'd be just really happy to be playing in the PL after having such a low key, lower league history. I know people can be different online compared to "real life", but it sounds like some were gobbing off before/after the game too. We went to the Boxing day Luton game, lots of their fans in the Rutland pub, they were sound, no issues at all. I do think Brentford have done well to get where they are, but they'd do well to remember that for most of their history they've been "sub-Millwall" in terms of league position, so the entitlement stuff just makes them look even dafter than they are!

Thanks Roy, I don't know how you do this at times!
I really don't get the disrespect from them towards us. You'd think they'd be just really happy to be playing in the PL after having such a low key, lower league history. I know people can be different online compared to "real life", but it sounds like some were gobbing off before/after the game too. We went to the Boxing day Luton game, lots of their fans in the Rutland pub, they were sound, no issues at all. I do think Brentford have done well to get where they are, but they'd do well to remember that for most of their history they've been "sub-Millwall" in terms of league position, so the entitlement stuff just makes them look even dafter than they are!
Yeah, but suspect many on here would relish looking down from a position of relative security on clubs who are floundering about at the bottom of the league.

Yeah, but suspect many on here would relish looking down from a position of relative security on clubs who are floundering about at the bottom of the league.
Sorry, that went wrong! I'd love some relative security and am hoping for a bit next season. Not necessarily to laugh at others (with one exception!), just to remove the jeopardy for a bit!

What an absolute set of entitled wankers these have become .. have they forgot 10 years ago they were in the 3rd tier of football & we’re shit playing in front of 3k fans as they have done for most of there history .
I can remember their comments from our first season back in the Championship after promotion, we played them at the Lane first game of the season. Their comments on “The View From…” were just as arrogant: we were about to get a lesson from an established Championship club, we would be no match for their football etc etc. We won 1-0. They were the same in the away game and in the following season‘s fixtures too. They really do view themselves as something quite special.

In fact, worth reading everything they have said about us since 2018, it will cheer you up. Astonishing amounts of confidence and arrogance on show, until the second game of our promotion season under Wilder, when they grudgingly admit they might not be as good a team as us (at that time). Still had the better players of course, but we had heart!

Seriously pathetic excuse of a club. They’re the epitome of every hint that’s wrong with the premier league in the modern day.

They’re a nothing club and can’t wait for them to return to their rightful place as a league one club.

I had no real feelings towards them until yesterday but they’re absolutely soulless.

I used to have a fondness for Brentford when I was younger - play in red n white, formed in 1889, had swords on their badge, had a quirky traditional ground in Griffin Park. Sod 'em now though, just another soulless making-up-the-numbers Prem team who people couldn't give a f*ck about. A nice novelty during their first season in the top tier, but now just just a boring nothing team. Fair play to them for getting there but they appear to be losing their identity and their true fanbase is getting diluted with plastics.
They'll be back down the leagues soon enough.

Premier League history. A Brentford fan.😂😂😂

Up until the typically soft as shit goal that we gave away, I thought we were the better team, and this season more than any other I can say that without any hint of bias.

Didn't take them long to disappear up their own arses did it? Tossers.

Now their sugar daddy has lost interest and is selling up they will be joining Wigan and Reading pretty soon in their rightful place in division one.
Not interested in a "My Dad's bigger than yours" type argument etc, but would like to point out that far from "losing interest", our owner is just looking for additional investment to allow the club to compete in an ever-more moneyed league (at worst), or get BFC to the next level (at best).

And he's not really a "sugar daddy", since that implies he's just splashing money all round him on his latest young bit of fluff, before moving on to the next one. He's been Brentford since he was a small boy and such money as he has invested has really only been on a new stadium with a 50(?) year life - the team itself is pretty much required to 'wash its own face'.

Of course Bees fans are hopeful that he can continue to pull off this trick for another bit, but don't be fooled by a few noisy dickheads on social media etc - every club has its share of those.

Whereas the great majority of our support knows that one bad season could see us out of the top flight again and if that didn't kill us for the vast majority of our history before, it won't kill us if/when it happens again.

Meanwhile, good luck to the Blades - I'd rather clubs like you or Luton stayed in the PL than one like eg Forest or Everton, who trashed the self-same spending rules that that the rest of us have abided by.

Cheers Panchero!

This "worst team to have played here" is all getting a bit tiresome now. The stats show a much closer game than Brentford fans are making out...........

Home Team Brentford Away Team Sheff Utd
Possession
Home 53% Away 47%
Shots
Home 9 Away 8
Shots on Target
Home 5 Away 2
Corners
Home 3 Away 6
Fouls
Home 8 Away 11

I did bother, the final comment might well be the mouthy cock we passed on the main road after the match… “Championships that way lads”, utterly hilarious and only repeated at a distance…

I’d say they should remember where they are from, but he’s probably only known them in the Premier League.
They were proper mouthy bastards all day, from the dodgy stewards nicking from searched wallets to the smug wankers on the bridge after, even caught a usually passive Greenwich Blade having a few words and others too. Cant stand the plastic wankers in their plastic stadium , thought it was Utd in the stripes quite regularly during the game so they werent that much better.
Fancy supporting a team whos most famous ever player presents the Chase.
Also while we are on the worst team to have played here, havent they got that honour at the Lane this season.

They were proper mouthy bastards all day, from the dodgy stewards nicking from searched wallets to the smug wankers on the bridge after, even caught a usually passive Greenwich Blade having a few words and others too. Cant stand the plastic wankers in their plastic stadium , thought it was Utd in the stripes quite regularly during the game so they werent that much better.
Fancy supporting a team whos most famous ever player presents the Chase.
Also while we are on the worst team to have played here, havent they got that honour at the Lane this season.

I've got quite a temper on me when I'm riled, and they RILED me! It was nice to have the odd Blade give me support as I told them they were "Chelsea fans but without the success" and that it was embarrassing that they couldn't even muster a fake atmosphere when they played Hey Jude at the end.

Not interested in a "My Dad's bigger than yours" type argument etc, but would like to point out that far from "losing interest", our owner is just looking for additional investment to allow the club to compete in an ever-more moneyed league (at worst), or get BFC to the next level (at best).

And he's not really a "sugar daddy", since that implies he's just splashing money all round him on his latest young bit of fluff, before moving on to the next one. He's been Brentford since he was a small boy and such money as he has invested has really only been on a new stadium with a 50(?) year life - the team itself is pretty much required to 'wash its own face'.

Of course Bees fans are hopeful that he can continue to pull off this trick for another bit, but don't be fooled by a few noisy dickheads on social media etc - every club has its share of those.

Whereas the great majority of our support knows that one bad season could see us out of the top flight again and if that didn't kill us for the vast majority of our history before, it won't kill us if/when it happens again.

Meanwhile, good luck to the Blades - I'd rather clubs like you or Luton stayed in the PL than one like eg Forest or Everton, who trashed the self-same spending rules that that the rest of us have abided by.

I was going to be very rude and cheeky to you, but in fairness your post is reasonably spot on. Not sure about your friend Banana, though.

Back
Top Bottom