Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“I thought we played quite well against a good, organised side and another bloody HOMER ref”

Homer Ref? We'll let them have that shall we?!

A decent set of fans by the looks of it.

They were far louder than Liverpool fans were today and they only brought a third of the support Liverpool did.

they see it like I did. Fraser, H Wilson and Rico were a disgrace. Diving around and Rico's scream when Sander glanced him was embarrassing. Even the commentator sounded pretty disgusted with him.

“I thought we played quite well against a good, organised side and another bloody HOMER ref”

I said that I liked this ref

I thought that he dealt with their shithousing very well

I think it’s easy to spot which of the fans comments come from those who have followed them from League 1 and those who have jumped on the (very small) bandwagon over the last five years.

They were far louder than Liverpool fans were today and they only brought a third of the support Liverpool did.
Agree but it's easier to hear them when it's so quiet in general. Strange atmosphere from us today I thought. Not sure it was the weather or what.

Cheers Roy. Couple of ok comments but some pretty daft ones too. The league doesn't lie, but you'd think they were world beaters by the way they go on.
They do realise they're Bournemouth don't they?

If I had to watch my team go down like sacks of shit at the thought of a tackle I’d kill myself. Desperate dans the lot of em. Shite

“Sheff United get the job done, but it’s not in a pretty way. The overlapping CB’s is a thing (media dine out on it) but it’s not why they are where they are. Essentially they just get it in the box and are physical”

The media dine out on it because we do it on a regular basis. Is this kid for real?

What an talentless finish that was from Lundstram.

Yeah it looked like a magic trick so what, people that have never kicked a ball before can do that.
Quality finish from Lunny. The way he quickly moved it from one peg to the other and took his chance quickly.

Not a single cherry who wanted to address their own team's failure. I always regarded Howe a good judge of a player, but today what we saw was a mediocre first eleven fall short when it mattered. the amount of acting, trying to get our players booked or even sent off, was abysmal and has no place in professional football.

Maybe Eddie knows when he's onto a good thing by remaining at Bournemouth, but whatever their failings, they seem to have exhausted their capacity to innovate and surprise. They look destined for the Championship for more than one season. A fire sale looms.

Liverpool were amongst the worst fans I've ever seen at lane. Quiet for 65 minutes and barely much louder after they scored.

Liverpool were amongst the worst fans I've ever seen at lane. Quiet for 65 minutes and barely much louder after they scored.

They were shocking weren't they. I was genuinely surprised. Perhaps their support is a press generated myth

Not a single cherry who wanted to address their own team's failure. I always regarded Howe a good judge of a player, but today what we saw was a mediocre first eleven fall short when it mattered. the amount of acting, trying to get our players booked or even sent off, was abysmal and has no place in professional football.

Maybe Eddie knows when he's onto a good thing by remaining at Bournemouth, but whatever their failings, they seem to have exhausted their capacity to innovate and surprise. They look destined for the Championship for more than one season. A fire sale looms.

I maybe wrong but if they do go down then I think they have an FFP punishment awaiting them.

Miserable set of fookers aren't they ............................... shit ref, nasty northern baaarsteds, windy blah blah physical, Burnley blah blah still they might get to visit the sty next season.
I think I might be miserable too if I followed a team of divers, they could be a half decent team if they cut out the theatrics. I don't know why Howe is hailed as a good manager they only ever play to nick a goal then shithouse and hit teams on the break, I hope they go down just a poor man Crystal Palace or is it Palace who are a poor man's Bournemouth both shit and I'm glad we have just beat both of them.

Spot on. Howe, Hodgson, Dyche, Moyes, Dean Smith etc. get away with it for so long and then their true 'qualities' come out. Even if next season is a struggle, CW/AK would never resort to shithousery. The reason we're attracting so many compliments is because we don't go in for timewasting and trying to con refs. We're a breath of fresh air, unlike these managers who've spent fortunes and run out of ideas.

Get back to the Championship where you really belong.

They were shocking weren't they. I was genuinely surprised. Perhaps their support is a press generated myth
Yeah I was shocked at how bad they were, given their 'famous' atmosphere. It's not sour grapes or anything either, I'd quite like them to win the league.

Spot on. Howe, Hodgson, Dyche, Moyes, Dean Smith etc. get away with it for so long and then their true 'qualities' come out. Even if next season is a struggle, CW/AK would never resort to shithousery. The reason we're attracting so many compliments is because we don't go in for timewasting and trying to con refs. We're a breath of fresh air, unlike these managers who've spent fortunes and run out of ideas.

Get back to the Championship where you really belong.

You could understand it if they were playing Liverpool or Citeh

Thanks Roy.

Knob head ignorant fans galore, (well I say galore but I mean all 100 of them)although kudos to the ones pointing out their own dirty divers.

I maybe wrong but if they do go down then I think they have an FFP punishment awaiting them.

Let's hope that the EFL's nerve remains steady, starting with the pigs of course, then B'mouth, and whoever else has crossed a line. This unfair advantage penalises those teams who try to play by the rule book, and it's long overdue that a message is sent to all cubs that the EFL will no longer tolerate such underhand abuse of the laws as they stand.

"They simply don’t piss about. They just get the ball into the box quickly”.

Hahahaha classic insight 🤣🤣🤣

Bye bye Bournemouth on the way down mardy arse rolling around cheating and screaming and now mardy arse losers

Thanks Roy

Back
Top Bottom