[VIDEO] Raul's view of the lap of honour...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did they have slogans on their t-shirts when they walked round?

I'm looking for the sensible response btw...

A summary of the match highlights:

All the subs got booed off
Chants of 'you're not fit to wear the shirt'
Chants of 'you're getting sacked in the morning'
Chant of 'we're fucking shit'
20 nutters clapped them round the pitch at the end.

The only bit I don't understand is the last one. I didn't realise we had 20 people that deluded.

A summary of the match highlights:

All the subs got booed off
Chants of 'you're not fit to wear the shirt'
Chants of 'you're getting sacked in the morning'
Chant of 'we're fucking shit'
20 nutters clapped them round the pitch at the end.

The only bit I don't understand is the last one. I didn't realise we had 20 people that deluded.

All from Dronfield and fed on fish.

Yep. As we were walking out. He looked very deep in thought, unhappy, hands in pocket.

He will presumably be thinking back to the last time we performed a lap of dishonour in front of an angry mass that had just witnessed an awful performance to cap an awful season – vs Millwall in 2005. As I recall, it prompted him to actually allow the manager to sign some decent players...

After what Hammond has served us up this season he didn't even have the decency to walk round after? What a fucking wanker. I hate nearly everyone of them and i have never said that. I just hope Adkins gets better backing next season otherwise we could be in a relegation battle.

And as he's unlikely to be here next season I'm sure he was out the door before full time.

Did they have slogans on their t-shirts when they walked round?

I'm looking for the sensible response btw...

Was something along the lines of "Thank you for the support." possibly with #myunited on it...
By the time it got to that stage I was too tired and dehydrated to absorb much.

Anyway....looks like he'd passed out and left his recording on unless anyone knows different?

The Lancs lad will blame technology!

After what Hammond has served us up this season he didn't even have the decency to walk round after? What a fucking wanker. I hate nearly everyone of them and i have never said that. I just hope Adkins gets better backing next season otherwise we could be in a relegation battle.

Just hope it's some place else,

He's from Lancashire....Burnley accent!

I couldn't place it, but.... Yes....

1220550872-AAFRED01.jpg

I didn’t even go to that game, Sunday morning, got up, was in the process of getting ready and thought it myself “you know what? Fuck it” and watched a film instead.

I didn’t even go to that game, Sunday morning, got up, was in the process of getting ready and thought it myself “you know what? Fuck it” and watched a film instead.
you made the right call. it would have been the right decision to watch 5 episodes of loose women, one after the other.

just in case you don't know Hammond passed the ball to their striker for the first, then didn't come out for the 2nd half. I recall Woolford being booed on or off, I can't remember which. We were fucking dire and then Adkins slagged the fans off in his post match interview. "they've been on our backs since the first match" - a 4-0 defeat at Gillingham.

Back
Top Bottom