[VIDEO] Raul's view of the lap of honour...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Note the music turned up to try and drown out any boos. We stayed but to be honest the apathy stood out a mile. Never have I seen so few stay behind. What I really can't understand is why you would applaud them? What have they done to deserve any sort of praise? Some are just utterly thick or deluded. John Brayford sat behind the dugout all game and barely looked up from his phone. Only Billy seems to care. On a plus point even Hammond couldn't be arsed to walk around with the others. Surely he's done for....... As for Nige, who knows after that pile of shit he served us up with

Note the music turned up to try and drown out any boos. We stayed but to be honest the apathy stood out a mile. Never have I seen so few stay behind. What I really can't understand is why you would applaud them? What have they done to deserve any sort of praise? Some are just utterly thick or deluded. John Brayford sat behind the dugout all game and barely looked up from his phone. Only Billy seems to care. On a plus point even Hammond couldn't be arsed to walk around with the others. Surely he's done for....... As for Nige, who knows after that pile of shit he served us up with

I read someone on twitter saying he clapped cos hes a true blade. Misguided lad

Those remaining should have collectively chanted,

"Champions
Champions
Champions
Champions
Champions
Champions"

"Wankers"

They got exactly what they deserved ....... about 300 people to witness their "lap of shame" !!

What a disgrace and I hope I never have to witness such a bunch of wasters again in my life-time of supporting the Blades ........

All I can say is thank the football gods that we didn't wear red & white stripes this year or it would have been even more embarrassing ....... at least I can pretend that I wasn't watching my United !! :(:(:(:(:(

But as ever ....

UTB & FTP

Was he hit by a sniper aiming at one of the players?

This one sums it up..

2wp5quh.jpg

I stayed out of curiosity more than anything.

I also decided to have a minutes silence as the players walked past me to mark the death of Sheffield United.

Back
Top Bottom