Uruguay u20 v England u20 today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It is available on fifa+ website
jebbo on the bench
just taken a 1 nil lead.

South Americans being typical South Americans, ref will lose control

interesting blue arrow in the middle of the screen

Some awful play acting from these little cunts. England doing well not to get worked up.

Bertie the arrow is to show which way uraguay are kicking, in the second half there doing it for england

He did well when he came on, the Uruguay lads didn't really know how to handle his physicality and he held the ball up really effectively. Had one half chance which he scuffed wide on his left foot.

He may get a start in the last game against Iraq as they've effectively already qualified.

Was very impressed with the lad from Peterborough, Ronnie Edwards. Wouldn't mind us looking at him whilst he's still available fairly inexpensively - though you do wonder why he's still there if he's good enough for a step up.

He did well when he came on, the Uruguay lads didn't really know how to handle his physicality and he held the ball up really effectively. Had one half chance which he scuffed wide on his left foot.

He may get a start in the last game against Iraq as they've effectively already qualified.

Was very impressed with the lad from Peterborough, Ronnie Edwards. Wouldn't mind us looking at him whilst he's still available fairly inexpensively - though you do wonder why he's still there if he's good enough for a step up.

Peterborough want £15m for him. Spurs, West Ham and Palace are all expected to bid for him this summer.

P'Boro owner "I'd like him to go to Liverpool". He's a weird bloke but he doesn't sell for cheap
He is a very odd chap.

You'd think he'd have to make a step inbetween before he gets a move to a top side. I'm sure there are plenty of clubs looking at him so we likely wouldn't get a sniff anyway.

He is a very odd chap.

You'd think he'd have to make a step inbetween before he gets a move to a top side. I'm sure there are plenty of clubs looking at him so we likely wouldn't get a sniff anyway.
He's not the sort of defender we'll need next season anyway. He's not going to play in front of Egan

They can 'want' whatever they'd like, I reckon they'd buckle for less than half of that 😄

That's why they took the McCabe option and offloaded Toney to the first team to bid, right?

That's why they took the McCabe option and offloaded Toney to the first team to bid, right?
Hadn't realised they'd only got £5m for him 😲

End of the day they're a third division club. Not many teams can turn down that sort of money at that level. Will be interesting to see what they hold out for.

Ronnie Edwards was captain and defensive stalwart for my all-conquering Sheffield United side on this year’s Football Manager. Develops into an absolute beast on that game. Sign him up, I say. 😎

Hadn't realised they'd only got £5m for him 😲

End of the day they're a third division club. Not many teams can turn down that sort of money at that level. Will be interesting to see what they hold out for.

The easiest way to remain a third division club is to offload assets for less than what they are worth

Back
Top Bottom