Up to my old tricks again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

genghis

Reaction score
Used one of my favourite tricks in the pub last night

Overheard some nerdy student type (skinny blond haired male, wearing a well-ironed Lacoste polo with a visible spaghetti stain on the front) spouting off about Boris Johnson

Taking my cue, I turn around and look him dead in the eye and say “what you saying about my cousin, pal?”

Reaction is priceless. He turns white as a sheet, starts fumbling over his words. His friends who were laughing along a few seconds earlier now look like they would rather be anywhere else in the world

It’s the same story every time. In the past month alone I’ve pretended to be a relative of Jeremy Corbyn, Andrew Neil, Piers Morgan, Gary Lineker, Katie Hopkins and Diane Abbot. I’ve had both a staunch brexiteer praising Femi and a LGBTQ type sucking up to Jim Davidson just by calling their bluff

Not once has anyone stood by their words when confronted on the issue. This is what happens when you make kids wear safety helmets

Overheard some nerdy student type (skinny blond haired male, wearing a well-ironed Lacoste polo with a visible spaghetti stain on the front) spouting off about Boris Johnson

Taking my cue, I turn around and look him dead in the eye and say “what you saying about my cousin, pal?”

Reaction is priceless. He turns white as a sheet, starts fumbling over his words. His friends who were laughing along a few seconds earlier now look like they would rather be anywhere else in the world

It’s the same story every time. In the past month alone I’ve pretended to be a relative of Jeremy Corbyn, Andrew Neil, Piers Morgan, Gary Lineker, Katie Hopkins and Diane Abbot. I’ve had both a staunch brexiteer praising Femi and a LGBTQ type sucking up to Jim Davidson just by calling their bluff

Not once has anyone stood by their words when confronted on the issue. This is what happens when you make kids wear safety helmets
Only safe to come out to play now forum Alpha Skeeter got potted?

Piers Morgan is a cunt and I’d stand in front of his own mother and say that.

And whilst we’re on the subject of cunts, evening Alan……

IMG_6171.gif

What a funny story !

One day the bluff will be called and you will go very pale and looking as if you’d rather be anywhere else😂

Ah I love stories about older bigger blokes picking on people they perceive to be weaker than them for voicing an opinion, then bragging about it on the internet.

Got any more?

alan-partridge-partridge.gif

EF8CC977-7744-4117-A2A8-5881D830392D.jpeg

Also what the fuck is an “LGBTQ type”, why are you calling them that and why are you gleefully reporting how you bullied them? You don’t need to refer to someone’s sexuality, especially when it’s completely irrelevant and you know nothing about it.

To put it in language you’ll understand, you’re just being a dick.

I just picked up a book written in Russian at my local charity shop - only bought it as it was 5p and it’s all for charity ‘ain’t it - I can’t read a single word of Russian…
I stared at page one for a good minute and yep it made more sense than this thread - have you watched Good Will Hunting recently and fancied embarassing some unsuspecting punters wi your witty repartee or summat😕

Back
Top Bottom