Unlucky chaps

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not_a_Cheat

Reaction score
Valiant efforts chaps, chin up. 11 out of 10 for effort. Absolutely astounding performance considering everything. Can absolutely hold a flag up for that... if it wasn't for shit players and a crap keeper we would have won that game...

Valiant efforts chaps, chin up. 11 out of 10 for effort. Absolutely astounding performance considering everything. Can absolutely hold a flag up for that... if it wasn't for shit players and a crap keeper we would have won that game...
What game was you watching ? Ffs

Valiant? Biggest game of the season at home against Luton fucking Town?

Your threshold for bravery is eye poppingly low

I thought that at the time Frank. Odd how some get looked at over and over. Others are just glanced at

Yeah
Lads got hold of his shirt and clearly stops him making a clear header
Ahh only seen it back once. I wouldn’t be surprised, the ref had a bit of a mare for both teams. He seemed to decide to let it flow, but then ended up letting them manhandle McBurnie. The ‘corner’ for their 2nd is an absolute howler and a gift for a team like Luton

And yes, this is sarcasm, fucking disgrace against a team we should be doing to, what burnley did to us. Subs weakened us IMO

Wilder went a bad mad on the subs. He should have just taken McBurnie off for Osula and Brooks off for Lowe.

I guess that's why then
The fact is he isn't strong enough to play there at this level sadly
I still think it should be given as a foul on Robinson, because he literally gets pulled down so can't jump and get enough on the header. Robinso holding the other lads shirt isn't preventing anything tbh. I'd mark this down as a VAR failure.

Back
Top Bottom