United on Threads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Judging by his avatar, i'm guessing Katzenjammer likes that movie

Fucking scarred me for life more like.

Watching Sheffield get turned into a desolate wasteland where all human society and civility has broken down, anarchy prevails and people barely make it past the age of 30?

It's like taking a walk through Shiregreen.

Great Sheff United Way will have to join this, another ruddy app to download and an account I'll have to manage! I've got a job you know?!
If you join it then decide to delete it. It deletes other Facebook accounts like instagram along with it…thread carefully (sorry couldn’t resist thread/tread) lol

What’s the pigs handle on the threads , are they charging 40 quid per post

Fucking scarred me for life more like.

Watching Sheffield get turned into a desolate wasteland where all human society and civility has broken down, anarchy prevails and people barely make it past the age of 30?

It's like taking a walk through Shiregreen.
Dixon Lane, an area of Sheffield that would be immeasurably be improved by a 50 megaton groundburst……

Dixon Lane, an area of Sheffield that would be immeasurably be improved by a 50 megaton groundburst……
You wouldn’t need that sort of power
the big bad wolf with just a few huff and puffs would blow their house down

I used to walk down there and blissfully imagine God dropping a big bottle of adhesive colgate round there and the result being sparkling new buildings and the riff-raff becoming law abiding citizens drinking their cappuchinos. It was very out of charchter for me, but I still stand by it. Walking to Wilkos or Ponds Forge from Trippet Lane was like a George Romero film sometimes.

I used to walk down there and blissfully imagine God dropping a big bottle of adhesive colgate round there and the result being sparkling new buildings and the riff-raff becoming law abiding citizens drinking their cappuchinos. It was very out of charchter for me, but I still stand by it. Walking to Wilkos or Ponds Forge from Trippet Lane was like a George Romero film sometimes.
It’s a god awful experience. When i go to work in a morning there’s a load of them stood under the bridge already off their heads.

Considering they've got 42k followers on there now, you'd think they would remember to update it every once in a while. Whoever's running their account completely forgot to post either of the last two signings on there. https://www.threads.net/@sheffieldunited

There's a fella on there called @keithedwards and whenever I see him pop up I do a double take thinking he's that one, but he's just some guy who talks about US politics.

Back
Top Bottom