Ultra Rare United Shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice. Did you manage to get hold of the one worn at Walsall in the L1 promotion season?
Yes pal. Got that 👍🏼

Yes pal. Got that 👍🏼

Ah nice one. Was it available to purchase then? I assume only a handful, similar to the fluro USG one from last season.

The white shirt worn in the 1 - 0 win at Sunderland '91. Anybody get their hands on one ?

Ah nice one. Was it available to purchase then? I assume only a handful, similar to the fluro USG one from last season.

No mate. Managed to obtain one though.
How did you not get that one?

They were flogging them for £15 on the official website not long back.

I didn't buy one out of principal because of the white back. The one on offer were commemorative ones with the promotion text around the badge which i didn't want.

Gutted i didn't buy one now as the shirt has really grown on me. Not sure if it is down to the success of the season or what, but it's lovely (from the front at least).

The white shirt worn in the 1 - 0 win at Sunderland '91. Anybody get their hands on one ?
I saw someone post one on Twitter last week (amongst other shirts from over the years). Can’t recall who it was though.

No mate. Managed to obtain one though.

I didn't buy one out of principal because of the white back. The one on offer were commemorative ones with the promotion text around the badge which i didn't want.

Gutted i didn't buy one now as the shirt has really grown on me. Not sure if it is down to the success of the season or what, but it's lovely (from the front at least).
I've got an unworn one, but it does have, Wilder 1, on the back.

As an ex-girlfriend of mine once said, "Considering you never win anything, how are any of them lucky?"

We broke up, but she had a point.

Women eh?

They just don't understand football.

Mind you plenty of 'men' on here don't either. I don't think the modern generation do 'lucky' shirts/underpants etc, they just go straight on Facebook and slag the players off.

Come on then own up. Who have I just been bidding against for this?

View attachment 97871

It was on £16 until 30secs to go. Went to £18. I put £200 with 5secs remaining and was still outbid.

This is a shirt that was never released for sale. It's the away kit we wore in the 09/10 season instead of wearing the anniversary kit.

Vintage Shirt - was it you ?
1605606252053.png

Ah, I see now. Mine is the white one with the collar, not the V neck one :(

Back
Top Bottom